Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendyD83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 05:49 PM
    I want my natural hair colour back!
    Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best way to fix it? Could I gradually go darker by using a slightly darker blonde each month to dye it or could I just go and dye it a light brown straight away
    ?
    Please help, I don't want this trashy dark root look anymore!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 4, 2006, 11:12 PM
    If your hair is very light and you apply a darker color over it, you will end up with a green cast in your hair. To go from light blonde to light brown, you have to dye your hair a reddish color first. After applying a reddish shade, you can re-color your hair light brown color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! Can anyone please help me! I have very fair skin and blonde hair just wondering what colour dress would look best of me! Need to look the best :confused:

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Hair colour issues! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all - my hair is naturally a mixture of dark blonde and brown, and quite a while ago now I decided to dye it all dark brown. I like it, but I think it is just too much hassle for me too keep up! Plus I am finding it impossible to match a colour with the one I have now which means that my roots...

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

Hair colour change after death [ 0 Answers ]

My grandmother died at the age of seventy - nine three years ago. When she was buried her hair was white. It is obligatory in Greece ,where I live ,that the dead should be exhumated after three years of their burial. Last Monday, 11 July, 2005 after the macabre scene of the exhumation my mother and...

View more questions Search