Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnvlv247 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:40 AM
    New Routine
    hey I used to do circuit workout 3x a week and now I do 3x a week diff muscle groups, because I haven't really seen any change w/ what I have been doing. Is this a good move, because I know a lot of people and whatever do it. I'll try and see thanks, but any advice would be good
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Training the whole body together is one answer, also changing your routine, even the least will help do the same- overall body rountine just in different order. Maybe switch to different routines, weights,aerobics, eppiliticals every 4 weeks or so make changes.

Mar 28, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I don't think I understand, u didn't really answer the question
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
    I know what circuit training is; It's performing 1 exercise after another, i.e squats, upright rows, curls... etc. It is very time efficient, you lean up faster, and produce more muscle endurance. And it works the whole body, you can do it ouside a regular gym. The diadvantages are you can't make strength endurance. The point I was trying to make was to change your routine.

Mar 29, 2007, 07:48 AM
    I wasn't asking about changing the circuit routine (which I do every 4-6 weeks) I was asking about changing to the one muscle group a day thing, rather than the circuit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It getting to be a routine [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put my situation out there and see what advice I could get. Me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now, exclusively for the past 7 months. We love each other but lately things have been getting boring. We both go to school full time and both...

Cost for Routine Maintenance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am clueless about the costs associated with routine maintenance for my HVAC. I would like for the technician to do a complete system review and change the filter, if necessary. What is the appropriate cost range for such services? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

View more questions Search