Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Aug 5, 2007, 05:20 PM
    I am working on a similar situation. I know I should trust in the following, but it's really tough , but probably the right path. I try to listen to my head. Listening to your heart can bring you to the point of obsession. Obsession is not love, it is a sickness. Do I love or obsess?? Time is the most precious gift we have and we have already wasted enough of it. Face it. But it's so hard. So hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

She says she wants things to work out between us [ 22 Answers ]

Okay, my girlfriend of nearly two years broke things off with me about 3 months ago, however, we still continue to see each other once or twice a week. My controlling nature led her to the decision to leave me, however, she now seems to have renewed interest. I have been attending counciling and...

Work with ex-gf, need to move on [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, I’m a new poster here and my story might seem a bit long, but here goes. My ex and I met two years ago at work. When we met, she was married. By the way, we are both about 26 years old now. Anyway, she dated husband for 4 years and then moved to Texas (here) with him and was only...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search