Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Grayson has some company now in Jim Moran, D-Va. Moran said this of his opponent, Col. Patrick Murray.

“What [Republicans] do is find candidates, usually stealth candidates, that haven’t been in office, haven’t served or performed in any kind of public service. My opponent is typical, frankly.”
    Moran's almost 20 years in Congress is a noble public service in contrast with a "typical" 24 years of military service, being "deployed to four different combat zones." Being shot at for your country to Moran is having “taken a government check,” as if Murray were taking welfare for 24 years.

Oh, and while demeaning a man who actually risked his life for his country in four different conflicts, Moran has also been falsely claiming the Military Officers Association of America has endorsed him for re-election.

Throw the bum out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to kI [ 4 Answers ]

I did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to know how this is going to effect my University admission!

The senate [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website to see a list of how the senate votes, especially on the jobs bill?

Congress and Senate [ 3 Answers ]

Who has the higher authority - Congress or Senate Does a bill go to the Congress first and then the Senate? If so, why did the bailout bill go to the senate today, and will then go back to the congress?

3day Period, 2negative pregnancy tests, so when do I retake test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Ive been searching these help sites all week and think maybe I should leave a post for some advice. I had unprotected sex with my long term boyfriend for a good 11days. Which I have never ever done before. After worrying and assuming I would fall pregnant.. I came on my period on...

View more questions Search