Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms Leti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 03:33 AM
    Is it love or lust?
    I am having these feelings for our youth PASTOR.I can se that he likes me too because recently he kissed me, and told me that he wants to marry me. What am worried about is that He is 13 years older and the church might refuse or his family. I really love him and don't want to be hurt.

Please help
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 03:45 AM

How old are you? He s abusing his position or at least that's my take on it.
    Ms Leti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Am 20 , I know that he might be abusing his right but I love him or so I feel that way .

Age to me is just a number, when God blesses us he doesn't look at age or where we from but rather at how we have been seeking his glory and worshipping him.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:35 AM
    You asked if this is love or lust-you are still quite young and you are in correct me if Im using the wrong phrase here in his pastoral care so my opinion is that what he s doing is not right.how do you know that this isn't something he s making a habit of doing?I d say lust love doesn't confuse if its true.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 05:38 AM

How do you still have a youth pastor at the age of 20?

If you are 20 years old, I believe that you would be grown up to understand your feelings and the implications of starting a relationship with a pastor from your church.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2009, 05:41 AM

Age may be just a number, but lust is not. I would be going very slowly, with eyes open on this one. Rushing into something all starry eyed, will get you hurt for sure. How long has this been going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love or Lust? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. So I have an interesting situation. I meet this guy in a forum about 7 years ago. We were good friends through it, it was actually an RPG forum; but we both eventually left it and still stayed friends Instant Messenger. This friendship started to turn into infatuation and like.This went on...

How can you tell the difference between love & lust? [ 10 Answers ]

I was just curious because whenever 1 of my friends meet a guy and they say their in love, people keep telling them that its just lust and I wanted to know how can you tell the difference? Is it something that they will do or not do? And how can you tell if a guy really likes you for who you are or...

Love or lust? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend have been on and off for the past 11months since then he has had 2 other relationships and I have had one. But it seems that we both still like each other, but I'm not sure if he really likes me. I'm really confused and don't know what to do because I'm falling in love with...

Lust or love [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I'm 16 and am finding it hard to figure owt if I love mi boyfriend of 7mnths we haven't acually been going owt for 7mnths because we broke up for a mnth. We broke up because I cheated on him and ended up leaving him for the other guy after a while I really started to miss our realationship...

View more questions Search