Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:03 PM
    When an artist is deceased?
    When an artist is deceased does that usually mean the value of a painting will go up?
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

May 9, 2009, 11:29 PM

In many cases - yes, but mainly if the artist were famous in the first place. I wouldn't go around wacking artists just to see their work's value rise. Some artists simply aren't appreciated for many years after they die.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2009, 12:27 AM

Lol, I promise no wacking of artists... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

Make up artist for the deceased [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get started in a career as a makeup artist for the dead?

Deceased [ 2 Answers ]

My father is deceased. He has a home with a mortgage. He did not have a will. The property is only in his name. There is six children. All children appointed an executor to handle his affairs. There has not been any legal papers drawn up as of yet. Not sure what should be done in order to...

Deceased with no will [ 3 Answers ]

My friend died outside of United States and the death certificate was issued by other country. He had no will but the beneficiary is his mother. The family claimed the health care expenses from health insurance company and they received the check in the name of deceased. How can the mother get that...

View more questions Search