Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittles236 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Boyfriend unable to 'come' during sex
    I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend about 4 months ago. We are experiencing a few problems in bed. One is that when we were first together he became so nervous that he lost his erection. He started to become more "calm" and over time stopped losing them (sometimes he would just loose it in the middle of things). But He still can't climax. I have been very patient with him but its starting to get irritating (I would never say anything so he wouldn't worry about it more). We can have sex for hours, with different positions, tons of foreplay, even taking a break and getting things going again, etc. He constantly peaks right before climax and then feels nothing. He never climaxes or loses his erection while inside of me. He can only come if I'm giving him oral or using my hands (so I'm pretty sure its all in his head). I feel responsible too because its my body that isn't fully pleasing him.

So I suppose my basic questions are:

Is there a chance that my body can't please him?
    Are there any ways that we can help him get over this?
    OR any advice in general.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 03:20 PM

How old are you?
    skittles236 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    How old are you?
    I'm 19 and he's 21
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 13, 2009, 04:13 PM

Sounds to me like he masterbates too much, that's why he can only "come" during manual stimulation (oral sex and hand jobs).

Have you asked him how often he masterbates or do you already kind of know? If you've ever caught him that means he's doing it a lot.
    l0st1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 06:23 PM

Sometimes it happens to guys. It doesn't happen to me all the time, but there are those few times. I doubt its you. Especially if you were a virgin
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Apr 14, 2009, 03:45 PM

It may be due to his size. If he has a larger than average penis, it may take a LOT of stimulation for him to reach orgasm. Also, he may need other types of stimulation, just as many women do, in order to reach orgasm.

Be willing to play around a little and find out if other ways of stimulating one another brings about orgasm -- not just direct sex play but sensual touch, massage, role-play. Be creative.

If he continues to have trouble reaching orgasm through vaginal intercourse, he may want to see a sex therapist for a few sessions. Maybe he needs to deal with some issues that have nothing to do with you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEmily View Post
    It may be due to his size. If he has a larger than average penis, it may take a LOT of stimulation for him to reach orgasm.

That is not true at all... large or small makes no difference at all.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    Have you asked him how often he masterbates or do you already kinda know?? If you've ever caught him that means hes doing it alot.
    I really don't think by catching someone masturbating means they do it a lot!

If someone caught you stealing lipstick from a shop does that mean you go out every night and shoplift?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 11:54 PM

I think its all in his head and the problem is not with you hun. Toys movies, role play etc. may help to solve the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Large clots during period [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 40 and usually have 3 day periods but I've been bleeding abnormally heavy and for the past few hours I have been passing clots as big as tennis balls I have had 6 kids and a tubal 6years ago.should I be alarmed?

He has difficulty staying hard during the act [ 3 Answers ]

Let me start by saying I am completely in love with my boyfriend. But, he is only 20 years old and has a hard time keeping it up when we have sex. I am no where near his first, I've been told I'm somewhere in the 30's, but I'm his first legitimate girlfriend. He will be hard when we are making...

Noise During Spin Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

We recently had 12 to 17 inches of water in our basement unfortunately that was where our wash room is.We've noticed some noise coming from the washer(Matag) during it's spin.Why?Bearweasel:confused:

Dirty talk during sex! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been living with my fiancé for more than a year now and the sex is great,. but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him.. but I am too embarrassed.how can I get over this? And I want him to do things to me in bed but I am embarrassed to ask him to do them to me,. is there something...

Best Time To Have Sex During Ovulation [ 8 Answers ]

My Partner and I are planning a pregnancy! YAYAYAY! Lol We decided to start tracking my ovulation days now that I have been off The Nuva ring birth control for 2 months... I have done the whole ovulation calender thing and I ovulate this Saturday! Luckly were going on vacation! Which Means...

View more questions Search