Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    How_to_cope Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 02:57 AM
    What do othe females do after a guy finishes
    I was with my girlfriend for three years and we used to have great sex without protection and I would come in her but ahter sex I want to no what do other people do? I would come in her and then it would drip out and sometimes if she is on top she will let it drip onto me and other times she would just go to sleep but normally she would let it drip out onto some tissues and throw them away... She just seems annoyed sometimes because its like a mess that it drips out. What do most girls do after a guy comes in them she is the only girl I've cme in so I'm nut sure what the normal routine is dooes eeryone let it drip out or what do they do? Soory if this is a bad question would just like to know...
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Jun 16, 2007, 04:29 AM
    I always make my boyfriend use condoms, so I don't deal with this problem. And from what you said about your girlfriend being annoyed by this, she should have probably had you use one too.

P.S. I read your first sentence completely wrong and almost spit coffee on my monitor! ;)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Tissues! Laughing gets it out faster- or a trip to the loo (which is supposed to be better for you anyway). We just make sure we have tissues around. Yeh it can be very messy - maybe just save au natural for special occasions/ compromise with her if she prefers no mess? You should talk to her and find out if she actually gets annoyed or if she just pretends/exaggerates.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 16, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Hello

As with any form of Love Making you need to talk. You both need to let each other know what's good and bad. What's good today might not be good the next time so you need to be open with each other. Many times its not what you think it is that is making her mad.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 16, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Quote"so I'm nut sure what the normal routine "

LOL

I have had girls that have done this. Oh well! Condom's are messy too. Ummmm... Tell her to try to take the cumm and masterbate with it. That worked for me. LOL
    pinup0101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 12:46 AM
    It is messy... that is all there is to it. It's important to go to the bathroom afterwards (this allows the mess to go somewhere and it also prevents urinary tract infections -very painful) I usually sit on the toilet for a few minutes to let it drip out... then when I wipe I have to press inside myself slightly and get more out (that sounds soooo disgusting right now but I'm being honest and trying to help)... sometimes I have to get up again to wipe some more depending on the day... all in all, it's messy. No biggie!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 17, 2007, 06:15 AM
    My girlfriend you to ride me then when I came she would let it drip on me and sometimes she would even rub up against me... how disgusting!! Now oi think of it..
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Wife just goes to the bathroom and it sort of comes out pretty quick when she's upright. Then she washes up and comes back to be. No messy sheets that way.

Freak her out sometime then go down on her after you . Take care of it at the same time. Wife's asked me to do that sometime but haven't gotten the nerve up to do it. Then no reason for a bathroom run.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
    It is perfectly nature for the excess semen to ooze out and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. My husband and I always put a towel under me before he is about to get off so that way we save the sheets from getting so messy. It is an annoyance that it won't all stay in and be so romantic like the movies... but life is messy. After sex I always have to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. It doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy sex it just means that I don't want to be slippery, slimy, and sticky. If it really bothers you ask her about it, but she is probably trying to get herself cleaned up quickly before she gets it all over you or the bed.
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 02:50 AM
    We have tissues so I can put one under me while I run to the loo, That way none of it goes everywhere. Then I just go to the loo then Clean up.
    nya Posts: 55, Reputation: 8

Jun 20, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Hi,

Me and my husband for years would finish in bed and then go to the bathroom together and wipe off with our hand towels and then lay back in the bed. Now we use wet wipes and they are so convenient!! So when we finish, we reach for the wet wipes, clean up and doze off.
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 09:29 PM
    This sound really nasty, but a friend of mine would go down his girlfriend after he came in her. And you pretty much get the picture.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
    I thought everybody just rolled over and went to sleep. I can't wait to tell the wife.
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Get a towel and let her wipe that cream pie off... Easiest way.. Just keep one near by... It's a normal part of life...

Jun 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    this sound really nasty, but a friend of mine would go down his girlfriend after he came in her. And you pretty much get the picture.
    UGH!!
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    this sound really nasty, but a friend of mine would go down his girlfriend after he came in her. And you pretty much get the picture.
    Wife wants me to try that. I haven't found the guts to do it however.

Jun 25, 2007, 11:35 AM
    That is gross IMO... But you could always offer to go down on her if she is willing to return the favor back or vice versa... ;)
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Well, I've always told her my policy was I won't ask her to do something I won't do myself. And well if you look at it there really is not much difference than her doing a non stop BJ. She's asked me abut luckily doesn't feel strongly enough to push the issue.

One day I'll do it as a special gift for her. Without prior notice of course. As a surprise. I just haven't worked up the nerve to do it yet.

Jun 25, 2007, 06:27 PM
    There's one thing in ingesting the other persons juices, that is hot, but taking in your own is a bit much for me to stomach...

Good luck though if you decide to try that endeavor.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jun 25, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I don't know what most women do. I try to keep a towel near the bed 'cause I can make as much a mess as he can. I keep it under me till I'm ready to get up, then I go pee and wash up. Not to say I've never just rolled over and went to sleep but well... eew!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid females [ 12 Answers ]

I have this friend who has been in love with this girl since college. She's a little rich you know what. He has told her many a time how he feels about her but every time she will give him the impression that she feels the same way and then say she needs time for her self but then she goes and...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

Aggression with females? [ 1 Answers ]

Duncan at 5 months is getting much better with biting and nipping, however, he's recently started lunging and biting at my wife more often. It's very strange, he won't do it to me, or other males that come by, but he does it to my wife all the time (chases her, jumps up and bites her, bites her...

View more questions Search