Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DorTor56 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus
    This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or can I let it be?:( :confused:
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Have you been having unprotected sex? Sounds like you have a STD. Get to the Doctor like NOW!
    Shell_Lee Posts: 83, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2008, 01:03 PM
    This most likely will NOT go away on it's own. You need to see a doctor. It could be a variety of things and some of them could be really bad. On the other hand it could just be something small that will go away with a little medication.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 4, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Hun,
    It really is time to set up an appointment with an OB/GYN. Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed ~ they've seen it all and they can help you find some relief.

GL!

Apr 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Yes I've been having unprotected sex but me and him have only been with each other and that's it..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 02:51 PM
    You don't know that he has not been with anyone else unless you are with him 24/7. Also, some STDs have very little if any symptoms for men, but horrible symptoms for women. Also, some STDs, if left untreated, can cause you to be sterile.

Now, I am not diagnosing this as an STD, it may just be a horrible yeast infection, but it is impossible to medically diagnose via the internet. Please make a doctor's appointment immediately.

Apr 16, 2008, 07:48 PM
    So I made a doctors appointment and she said it was a UTI. The bumps have increased and are still there... should I go back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry itchy skin/ blisters with white bumps [ 9 Answers ]

My skin is so dry and itchy and I get blister looking bumps with white heads but they are not pimples and it's all over my body, what is it? I sometimes scratch until it bleeds and then it's a open wound. What is it and what do I do to get relief?

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

Ichenss,redness,bumps,discharge coming from my vaginal [ 2 Answers ]

I have itcheness,redness,small red bumps that itch and I don't no what to do I think that the bumps are bleeddind and I am discharging I don't no what to I am scared to see a doctor

Redness, medicated cream. Red bumps and itchy [ 6 Answers ]

a few weeks ago I went to the doctor and he asked me if i wanted some face creme for my face. OF COURSE I want face creme. I would love for the redness of my face to go down so I can have normal skin. He gave me creme and on the packet insert it says use two-three weeks twice a day. I DID THAT....

White bumps [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Not to long ago I've found a single white bump on my left nut :P. I had unprotected sex with a girlfriend of mine a while back and didn't notice any problems, and from what I understand (I asked if she was clean) she's had no problems at all. Its not that large, and honestly...

View more questions Search