Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardfilion2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 04:56 PM
    How to hook up a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver
    I am wanting to know how to hookup a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver
    Thank you in advance
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Welcome To You

Meet a lot of great people -- learn more than you ever thought possible

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
    but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    --Mayo Angelou
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Welcome to amhd. Go to our Computers and Technology group. They will be able to help you there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Welcome, I know the site is a little hard at first,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:05 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area to get more exposure to those who are best able to answer the question.)
    Dave Ermeling Posts: 173, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Richard, hook the coax cable coming from the wall to your satellite receivers "satellite in" connection point. Then from the "satellite out" connection point to your dvd players "video in" , or "antenna in" connection point. Then take the coax cable from the "Video out" to one of your TV's "Video in" inputs. If you have HD programming you should use HDMI cables for best picture. "Componant Video" cables work well for regular and HD and are color coded. Just match the colors on the cables with the colors on the TV connectors. Hope this helps.
    richardfilion2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ermeling
    Richard, hook the coax cable coming from the wall to your satellite receivers "satellite in" connection point. Then from the "satellite out" connection point to your dvd players "video in" , or "antenna in" connection point. Then take the coax cable from the "Video out" to one of your TV's "Video in" inputs. If you have HD programming you should use HDMI cables for best picture. "Componant Video" cables work well for regular and HD and are color coded. Just match the colors on the cables with the colors on the TV connectors. Hope this helps.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is NJVPDI in Section 14 of my W-2? [ 4 Answers ]

In section 14 of my W-2, I have an amount for NJVPDI. Where does this get included on my tax return? With the SUI/SDI? My work is in New Jersey but I'm not 100% sure where this should be included. Thanks for your help!

Section 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how you can get section 8. I was woundering how long it takes and also if you had to have good credit or what it requires! Can someone please tell me a little about this?

Section 8 [ 4 Answers ]

I just started renting on section 8 two years ago in CT and now my landlord is charging me for having a washer and dryer in my unit. He never discussed this and the hook-ups were already in place in the unit. He said that I have to pay him but nothing is stated about that in my lease agreement. ...

View more questions Search