Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NSVASAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Canon Photo viewing CTG file
    I have taken photographs using CANON camera. There are some CTG files in CANONMSC folder and I couldn't open or view them.

Hope someone helps me in this!

Thanks & Regards,

NSVASAN
    roadstar1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 01:31 PM
    The CTG files are not photo files. They are files Canon uses internally. If they bother you, after you move your photos off the card, reformat the card.
    warmerfeelings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Hi from Australia!
    If anyone cane help me to open some photo's taken on a cannon cam I would be grateful
    They come u as CTG format and I cannot open them
    Many thanks as I am not best user of PC!!
    Dave
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Jan 22, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by warmerfeelings
    Hi from Australia!
    If anyone cane help me to open some photo's taken on a cannon cam I would be grateful
    They come u as CTG format and I cannot open them
    Many thanks as I am not best user of PC!!!
    Dave
    You cannot open the CTG files. You can only open the JPEG files in the DCIM folder on your SD card. (I am assuming that you are using the point and shoot camera and not a DSLR).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

.CTG file viewer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having photos in .ctg file format... but it is not opening in my PC... I ve tried many softwares but in vain... so what is the solution

Linux + Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D [ 3 Answers ]

Can the Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D be used with linux? :confused: CUPS? Any answers will be appretiated! :D

CTG Files [ 1 Answers ]

I require the answer to my problem, I have a camera flash card which contains photos that have been configuired into *.ctg files HOW do you open/view or even convert them into jpg files?? HELP

View more questions Search