Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 05:23 AM
    Safe Percentage Of Hydroquinone
    Hi guys,

Ok here's the deal. My face is a light brown complexion BUT... my eyelids are still brown. I've tried kojic acid, makari, hypercreme and I can't for the love of god lighten my eyelids. So I thought 'ah a small percentage of hydroquinone should help''. I don't know of any safe creams with hydroquinone. I know some of you on here use it, but a probably scared to admit it... c'mon I need your help... recommendations please?

Thank You
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2006, 05:50 AM
    HI,
    I don't use any skin lightening products myself; but to answer your question, here is a link:
    http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/ar...FER=SKIN&ID=25
    It suggest 2%; above link written by a Professional Skin Therapist.
    Best of luck.
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Philosophy.com - one of oprah's favorite things - has a skin lightening agent with hydroquinone.
    jackietad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Be careful putting this cream near your eyes! The warnings I read say to avoid the eye area!
    Diane1981 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 11:10 PM
    2% of hydroquinone is NOT safe at all. The best is to use hydroquinone free products, replaced by natural products made with plants.
    Diane1981 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane1981
    2% of hydroquinone is NOT safe at all. The best is to use hydroquinone free products, replaced by natural products made with plants.
    I use skin lightening products myself; that is where I shop, here is a link:
    Makari

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Hydroquinone [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site. And Ive been reading some posts. In my experience a lot of over the counter bleaching brands don't help because at the most they have 2% hydroquinone and that is not enough for people such as african-americans with highly pigmented skin. I suggest going to a dermatologist....

How to determine percentage for employees [ 2 Answers ]

I have just opened a hair & nail salon and need help with percentages. Right now I am charging 60% - 40%; meaning the Shop gets 40% of what the stylists make and the keep 60% plus tips. But, my problem now is this; if I buy the shampoo, conditioner, relaxers and perms; should I then charge 50% &...

Crystal reports - percentage averages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am working within a service delivery area - providing it helpdesk support I am currently trying to write a report in crystal which will show how many calls for each team menber were resolved within 2 days. I can get the report to show all the calls they have answered. However can't work...

Percentage error [ 1 Answers ]

The volume of a sphere is 3500 cm3 + 1.8%. What are the possible maximum and minimum lengths of the radius? Calculate the radius and its percentage error.

View more questions Search