Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    productsbygs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
    How do I get rid of negative energy in my home
    I been having a streak of Bad luck and I just moved into my home 7 months ago. Everyone is telling me to get my home blessed and get a circle of protection around me and my family. How can I get rid of negative spirts around me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 12:09 PM
    You can bless your house but be careful who you have bless it because some people that do blessings are bad or negative spirits themselves.
    One thing I have heard is don't have anything dead-dried flowers, etc...
    Avoid clutter,
    Give careful thought on how you want to arrange your house and the style and colors you want.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 15, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Have you tried to put things that symbolize luck, peace, and protection around your home? Like say a bowl of gemstones (luck: amazonite, aventurine, tigers eye, and amber; protecton: agate, amethyst, jade, and citrine). Try burning some incense at night or in the morning (protection: carnation, cedarwood, eucalyptus, or lavender; luck: vetivert or violet; peace: Gardenia, Lilac, or Myrrh). Or try growing a indoor plant that symbolizes peace, luck, and protection.

If you think that it's a poltregist then when you feel it's presence try kindly asking it to leave, or simply ignore it (poltregists are the kind of spirit that likes to cause trouble so if the trouble is ignored it will probably get bored and leave).

If anything else then yes try to get your house blessed. It may work.

I also agree with N0help4u, very good advice.
    Str8cntryboy Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Blessing is not always the best thing. If it is a spirit, a blessing might anger it and then it can attack you or your family. The first thing I would do is get the history on the house and the property. This way you can find out if there anything bad has happened there. If you do find that there was a/an incident, then look in to spiritual advisors for information. They can inform you about the best way to deal with your situation. But if you are to have the house blessed DO NOT I repeat DO NOT put your family in harms way, Have them stay at a friends house or in a motel during the blessing of the house. You and your family can be blessed somewhere else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 02:15 PM
    A blessing is always the best thing, a spirit can not harm anyone who does not accept its ability to. Your home is not "bad luck" and we often make our own issues in life and wish to blame it on luck so we take no responsibility
    romne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Try not committing credit card fraud... that will help remove negative energy. Oh and also try not to run fraudulent Amazon stores where you try to steal money and credit card numbers from your customers so you can make those fraudulent purchases. Anyone on this forum should not associate with this person as he is a criminal. Give me your address productsbygs and I will send you the girls gone wild videos your fraudulently ordered on my CC and sent to my house.. I am sure you need them to remove the evil spirits blah blah
    romne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 02:47 AM
    If anyone doubts this just go check out all the negative feedback for his now shutdown fraudulent store on Amazon.com. Just do a search for productsbygs and you will be able to find his old seller profile as well as read all the negative feedback he has and ridiculous responses he has made to them.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by romne
    If anyone doubts this just go check out all the negative feedback for his now shutdown fraudulent store on Amazon.com. Just do a search for productsbygs and you will be able to find his old seller profile as well as read all the negative feedback he has and ridiculous responses he has made to them.
    Wow!~~! It sounds like the negative spirits have floated into this comment. I don't mean you romne, I am just thinking what a coincidence it is that productsbygs has the same name as a fraudulent seller on Amazon.com. That is REALLY NEGATIVE.

I suggest, however, IF this is some sort of coincidence, maybe you could try smudging your home, PRODUCTSBYGS. It is an Native American Indian custom to smudge to the four winds... north, south, east and west. Use sage and no it is not in the spices isle of the grocery store. Sweetgrass can be incorporated into the smudging as well, I've heard it recommended to keep a braid of sweetgrass over your doors.

This is a weird post. Did you see the movie "Skeleton Key" with Kate Hudson? She used a form of hoodoo... she put brick dust at the doorways to keep out those who intend to harm you. They can't cross the brick dust.

I think I am going to use brick dust around my credit card.

And, PRODUCTSBYME, remember the law of THREE... whatever you do comes back threefold to you...

Blessed Be...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Yeesh it sounds like YOU are your own bad karma!
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 21, 2007, 09:09 AM
    I would have to agree with N0help4u! You certainly are your own bad karma. I also agree with pleasecometome. Remember the law of three fold (also known more commonly as the golden rule), most simply put, what comes are goes around! More likely now that we have this new information, there is in fact no spirit, but all the bad stuff you have done is coming back on you in bad karma, and thus all of the bad things going on with you are now explained. Try going out and doing community service, donate to shelters, or do something for a good cause, if you want your luck to turn around you need to try and change your ways. Be a good person, then good luck will find you at some point in life, be a bad person and it will come around to bite you hard on the arse! Good luck.
    Reacher Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Based on his question, I thought to myself "Clearly a little dim..."

Now it turns out he's a criminal?

Hah! Can't trust nutcases.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2008, 08:55 PM
    One thing you did not say is WHAT kind of negative spirits are around you??

Let's be serious here and forget about the IRS or internet fraud...

I was watching an episode of HAUNTINGS and this lady had a spirit of a man in her basement and some kind of demon spirit in her attic. The bad spirit was literally drawing life out of her and her son. She was determined to stay in the house, had some GhostHunters ((google it)) come in and they took some videos, actually got some positive readings on film. Then there was this lady that prayed as she blessed the house, telling the spirits they needed to go, they had passed and for them to find peace. As she began to pray, she asked God for protection from any spirit that could do her harm. She used "saltwater" (?) to cleanse the rooms in the house. You really need to know the history of the house to know what sort of entity is bothering you. After the lady left the house, things quitened down for a bit, but then one night the bad spirit got really mean. So they took their stuff and never came back to the house.

Kind of like running from internet fraud or the IRS, hum??
    sltravis66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Wow. I found this sight looking for some real help, and found all this personal slamming going on, wow, I'm thiniking the negative energy I am feeling may not be from my own home, but from the world around me, I think the spiritual world is much more calming.!
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:12 PM

Doc Starz
    He's a scientist who engineers sound frequencies, new sound frequencies that can effect your mind, body, soul and the environment.
    He is currently working alongside some paranormal invistigators, whom he has shocked for his recent frequencu, 'Dispel Darkness' and it
    S ability to dispel negative energy, entities and negative dreams and shadows in and around wherever these audio frequencies are played.

His website has a free download for you to try out.
    Is suggest to you or anyone else around.. try this out, especially if you are having an unusual amount of paranormal, and negative activity in your home and it is affecting yours or your loved ones health.
    There are plenty of testimonials on his site. I know that his frequencies have helped me on many different levels.
    I know this can help.
    Cleansing techniques can also help, smudging and sensing your home, holy water, prayers, and connecting with the divine..

THE BLUE SINGULARITY BEYOND SPACE AND TIME...

Just scroll down, read if you life, and find the link to download your free 10 minute track. There should be an explenation on the pag or on his main site for you onhow best to use them. Play them loud with your computer or burn to disc or copy to mp3 to use on better speakers... loudly is best.. it has been known to actually get rid of entities that physically harmpeople..
    Just check out the site,. there is some deep science behind his work.
    And this is his main site

www.thesoundofstars.com -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home ingredients to get rid of my acne [ 26 Answers ]

I am 14 and play sports. I try to wash my face at least twice-a-day. I still break out, and it is very embarrassing. I want to feel confident about my face. What is something I can do to help my acne. I heard there is certain things that I have around my house that I could use to help cure my acne,...

GERMS at home ! How to get rid of them ? [ 17 Answers ]

We've been passing around an anti-biotic resistant virus at our house for more than a month now... we try to disinfect kitchen and bathroom surfaces, and are now running bleach through our water lines (bad idea?) Please help, what is the best disinfectant? Anything helps. I know I put this in...

Could I be pregnant after two negative home tests? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 18 years old, I am married, and on January I had a miscarriage.well after the miscarriage I got my period in march.since then I have had regular periods as always except for this month.this month I was supposed to get it on the 8th and its already the 14th and still no sign(I have always...

Get rid of home equity or car loan? [ 5 Answers ]

My cousin's dilemma. They have a $14,000 home equity loan at 7.25% apr, a car loan on a 7 yr old car for $9500 at 5.99% apr and $90000 in savings at 3-4% interest rate. They are currently having a baby and have short-term goals of starting a business so they don't want to get rid of too much...

View more questions Search