Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masud7326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 03:45 PM
    How to increase beard growth
    Hi I'm Abdul. I'm 21 years old. But until now I haven't got any beard on my face. By the internet I found lot of cause for that. Most of all for hormone. So what should I do? Shall I go to an endocrilogist? Is there any medicine in the world that can increase beard growth? Is it possibe to medication this problem by seeing doctor? Please help me.. waiting for reply...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
    If you say that you haven't got any beard growth on your face, then I would consult with your doctor as no one here can diagnose a possible underlying cause as to why you don't have any beard growth on your face.

What is below if from: The Beard Community Bulletin Board FAQ

Not much, sadly. 90% of how your beard looks is determined by genetics and age, whether it's length, color and texture. However, good alimentation and grooming habits will help maximize what you have, keep the hair in optimal shape. Also, choosing the right style of facial hair can really help maximize the impact of your beard.
    Facial hair is generally one of the last characteristics of physical maturity to develop during adolescence. Many physically mature guys don't finish developing a fully adult beard until their early 20s or even later. If you're still young, remember that your beard may continue to get thicker as you get older. Many guys notice their beards growing thicker, denser and faster when they enter their 30s and 40s. Give it time!

Some people might be tempted to use hormones or creams or treatments (etc) - to increase their facial hair growth. However, there is NO scientific evidence proving such products have any positive effects on facial hair growth speed, density or anything else.

For example, Rogaine is marketed as a way to grow hair on your head, but I don't believe it's been formally tested on faces. Keep in mind, this board is not meant to be a source of reliable information about this or any other medication. A medical doctor or pharmacist would be able to tell you more.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Now, what does "sacxascadsssssss" mean?
    nanobi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Dear friend ,I have the same problem and until now I didn't have the solution I believe in doctors but I want the effective one I mean the easy way. If you go to the doctor he going to tell you to take the analyse of your blood and say just blabla .so let's keep in touch in order to have the solution!!
    roker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 09:33 AM

Use medinill
    mnez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Hi.. I'm mnez (not real name), from malaysia. I want to have beard but unable too. My family members have it, but not in me. It make me sad, in stress sometimes. Could you help me please?I have the same problem with Abdul and looking for solutions. About Rogaine, its not available in Malaysia. So where can I get something like that?
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 03:36 AM

Hi, mnez!

Did you already read what I posted earlier on this thread? If not, here it is again. Please note in particular, those things which I've made into bold print.

Thanks!

If you say that you haven't got any beard growth on your face, then I would consult with your doctor as no one here can diagnose a possible underlying cause as to why you don't have any beard growth on your face.
    What is below if from: The Beard Community Bulletin Board FAQ

Not much, sadly. 90% of how your beard looks is determined by genetics and age, whether it's length, color and texture. However, good alimentation and grooming habits will help maximize what you have, keep the hair in optimal shape. Also, choosing the right style of facial hair can really help maximize the impact of your beard.

Facial hair is generally one of the last characteristics of physical maturity to develop during adolescence. Many physically mature guys don't finish developing a fully adult beard until their early 20s or even later. If you're still young, remember that your beard may continue to get thicker as you get older. Many guys notice their beards growing thicker, denser and faster when they enter their 30s and 40s. Give it time!

Some people might be tempted to use hormones or creams or treatments (etc) - to increase their facial hair growth. However, there is NO scientific evidence proving such products have any positive effects on facial hair growth speed, density or anything else.

For example, Rogaine is marketed as a way to grow hair on your head, but I don't believe it's been formally tested on faces. Keep in mind, this board is not meant to be a source of reliable information about this or any other medication. A medical doctor or pharmacist would be able to tell you more.
    truckman Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2008, 09:10 PM

Why in the sam hill would you want to be fat? It makes more sense to be strong and physically fit as that is what is enscribed in females to choose the best mate since cavemen days to have the best offspring. And your beard will come. I'm only 21 and mine is barely starting and its already annoying shaving every other day.
    cruzj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
    :(:I am 30 years old what can I do to grow fast facial hair
    xemes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Hi guys, I have the same problem :( I'm 21 and I don't have any facial hair... my friends have had beard long since. I was at the doctor, and I took hormones analyse. Everything is OK. My dad, grandpas, uncles in this age have had strong facial hair. What can I do ? Any suggestion will be apreciated
    josejose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 01:11 AM
    I am 23.. and still no hair growth on my face.. and I look like a small boy or school boy . Which depresses me a lot... I want to show myself matured... what should I do??
    jaskattt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Try crazy glue and pubic hair

Mar 9, 2010, 11:32 AM

Try pubic hair and crazy glue

Mar 9, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by josejose View Post
    I am 23 .. and still no hair growth on my face .. and I look like a small boy or school boy . which depresses me a lot ... I want to show myself matured ... what should I do ???
    Shave your pubs, and glue them to your face
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Mar 9, 2010, 05:43 PM

This is a 3 yr old post but the first thing that needs to be done is a blood test to check and see if the testosterone level is below normal. Typically it is the surge of testosterone during puberty that leads to beard growth. This is the first step.
    Anandkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Hi I am Andy, I am 36 still my hair is not fully grown on my face... I get a thin muschtache and beard on my chin, rest of the place is either no hair or thin hair which can't be noticed... give it time.. less hair might signify you are still young.. and your aging process is slow.. so you can stay younger for a longer time :)
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 02:30 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived. So, it's no longer visible on the daily listing of currently active threads.

If you have a separate question or comment that you might want to be noticed the most, then it would be best to start a new thread in the form of a question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven beard growth [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and am trying to grow a beard. I've got sideburns and the hair on my chin and 'tache grows quite well. However on the side of my face its not quite the same. Along the bottom of my face on the sides, hair grows, and there is a sort of thin patch going from roughly my sideburns to...

Beard Growth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... I am 25 years Old and I still don't have much facial hair... what should I do..?

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't have beard.How do I get proper beard?

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

I would just like to ask how to INCREASE the beard growth on my face , I still don't have the side lines needed to keep a GOATEE . Are there any oils or mixtures that can hasten the growth , and does SHAVING regularly also helps ? Kindly advise me on this

Patchy beard growth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 years old and am able to grow almost a full beard however I get a patch on the left jawline of my face maybe 2-3cm in size that no hair will grow at all, apart from that I am able to grow a full beard, is there anyway to help this grow, e.g medicines from doctors or any type of tratment I...

View more questions Search