Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stargazer10 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Jul 23, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Pranks to play on a manager
    SO my manager decided to slip some Worcheshire (spelling?) Sauce in my drink, which I drank and almost threw up doing so. I told him that it meant war and spent the rest of the night trying to "poison" his drink, but it didn't really work.

Anyone have any suggestions how I can get revenge?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Put vasaline on his phone receiver. Saran Wrap under his toilet seat. Google free newsletters and subscribe him to at least 5,000 of them. (using his email ofcourse) Pour a pile of sugar under his gas cap and on the ground. Don't sugar the tank. Put blue cheese on the manafold of his car. Order a stripper to come visit him at work. Fill his desk drawers with pea gravel. Fill his desk drawers with waste parts from the slaughter house. Send him a box of cow poo. Send him a box of waste parts from the slaughter house. Send him a box full of week old carp.
    stargazer10 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Jul 23, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Ha ha ha!! All of that is very funny but I work at a restaurant...
    alsmiley Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Sprinkle a lot of chillie on his lunch... ok I'm not so good at this sorry.

Or replace his waiters friend with something els like a foldable screwdriver or a swiss army knife... OK both of those are pooey advice to. I give up.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 23, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Pretend to call in on your next shift... tell him you're highly allergic to whatever he put in your drink and you're in the hospital! :p
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Have a friend have lunch/dinner there, get a fake roach, fly, etc. and place it in their plate and ask to see the manager. Discreetly of course.
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Jul 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
    If you have plastic wrap at your restaurant.. shrink wrap the phone, then keep calling that #. Or as I did to a co-worker.. I got rolls of alluminum foil and wrapped everything at her desk and work area in foil... including her chair.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
    I wouldn't do it at all. The prank can backfire at some point down the line. He is your manager not your fellow employee.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:04 PM
    I would give you some suggestions... but it's the next day and I think I might be late?
    BOB50000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 08:06 PM
    That was not a prank; it made you sick. And if he is a manager, you must be a performer of some kind. Not good.

So, let the immature little manager enjoy a deduction from his next paycheck. Real or not, he/she won't do that again. :) Grown-ups play gorwn-up pranks, not childish ones.

Either that or bride his.her massuse to give 'em and ennema.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 19, 2008, 10:15 PM
    If he eats or drinks something with a strong dark color, put gentian violet in it (not much). I'll make him pee purple and he'll never know from where it came...

-
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
    What he did was not a prank. Had he put that into my drink I would have been in the hospital ER. You need to report him to HIS superior as who knows what other "pranks" this immature person will pull on someone and send them to the ER. You "could" happily put a few dissolved ExLax pills in his food and let him sit on his "throne" for a few hours - but then this would not be a "prank" pulled by you - it would be grounds for your immediate dismissal. Even though the shoe would be on the other foot - I am sure he would not consider your "prank" very funny indeed and you would be out on your ear.

Report him to his boss immediately if not sooner. The workplace is no place for pranks, trust me.
    twest55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 02:24 AM
    I have been managing restaurants for years. This is a great prank that is funny, causes no harm, and can still be kept professional with a laugh. After all, this is a restaurant, you want to have a fun, and have a professional relationship with your manager. I like to keep things up-beat at my restaurant. Harmless professional pranks that cause no harm, and do not attract negative attention to guest or employees is key. This prank is one of my favorites. - Go to a Halloween store and purchase an extreemly scary prop, or doll. This can get expensive, but if you can find a good quality prop like a (dead body, or body parts, corpse) it will work great. Once you have the scary prop, place it in the dry storage room at your restaurant when your manager is not around. Once you find a good place to put the prop, ask your manager to help you get something from the dry storage room. When he or she enters, they will scream really loud, and be scared. You and your manager will get a great laugh out of it, and go on with your professional work environment. Make sure you don't go to far with a prank. I hope this helped.
    klarsenartwork Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Jul 25, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer10 View Post
    SO my manager decided to slip some Worcheshire (spelling?) Sauce in my drink, which I drank and almost threw up doing so. I told him that it meant war and spent the rest of the night trying to "poison" his drink, but it didn't really work.

Anyone have any suggestions how I can get revenge?
    Worcheshire contains a small amount of fish, it could have killed you. Sorry, but I don't think putting anything in someone's drink is funny.

Office pranks can be seen on you tube, some of them are hilarious.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by klarsenartwork View Post
    Worcheshire contains a small amount of fish, it could have killed you. Sorry, but I don't think putting anything in someones drink is funny.

Office pranks can be seen on you tube, some of them are hilarious.

Wow - all that sarcasm and a sense of humor to boot!
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Saran wrap his car!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a real manager should be? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Can you name the most essential qualities a real manager should have? Or everything depends upon the situation and people he works with?

I really like my manager [ 46 Answers ]

Ahhh, this has been driving me nuts for awhile now, because I have such strong feelings for my manager. He is 33 and I'm 18 :(. We are constantly flirting with each other, and he waits for me after work every night and follows me half way home. He is extremely nice to me, and always wants me to...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

A new manager spends a week at his new office with the manager he is replacing. On the last day the departing manager tells him, "I have left three numbered envelopes in the desk drawer. Open an envelope if you encounter a crisis you can't solve." Three months down the track there is a major...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

My manager was recently let go from his job, for allegedly grabbing another employee by her waist and then touching her. He didn't do it, and she has no proof that he did, so when he wins in court, will the owner of the business and his employees have to give him his job back? By Tennessee law,...

How would you get a friend back with a not to mean pranks? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so i have this friend who i really really really really need to get back at. So this guy took my shoe and ran off with it and wouldn't give it back until i called this guy i like. So i called him and i said, "I'm not leaving a message." and it was a woman's voicemail thing that's already on...

View more questions Search