Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimisan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I need to talk to someone
    I need to talk to somebody I have a lot of problems, I have a lot of things in my head that I would like to express to someone. I need someone to listen to me. I need someone to care about what I've been through and what I feel on a daily basis. I have witnessed a lot of things in my life that I shouldn't have and I'm only 16. I was just wondering if there was someone out there that would really talk to me about my problems and my thoughts and my life I would greatly apretiate it. But I have one small request thought. I really want you to want to listen and care if you don't really want to do this than I don't want you to no hard feelings or anything I just want someone that's ready and willing. Can you write me privately please... thank you
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 05:53 PM
    So what exactly is it you are seeking help for? I think the best thing would be to put it here where you can get a variety of responses and then pick which ones best fit your personality and situation.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 07:58 PM
    mimisan,

I would like to hear what you have to say. And I agree with chuff about writing here as that is more likely to get more responses. We are here because we like to help, so give us a chance. Tell us what is troubling you and we will do what we can to help.
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2007, 02:17 AM
    mimisan I feel for you. Id like to help you but I'm not on here too much and I'm younger than you so I don't think that id be of much help. I wish you the best though!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 02:33 AM
    I too, would like to hear what you have to say mimisan. You don't have to be afraid of posting out in the open on this site. You haven't posted any information that identifies you personally, other than you are a person in need of help.

Usually, the more ideas from people, the better, on this site when people are in some kind of personal, emotional help.

The following is a quote of your response to a post by someone else who has used this site. I wanted to quote you to show that we are serious about listening to you.

I'm much younger than you in my teens(not to make you feel old at 28 ) but I have the same problem I just can't seem to make friends. And the only friends I do have are also through my boyfriend. But recently I started living with my sister but its only for a short amoutn of time but since I have been here I have started to become a verry spiritual person. She introduced me to the church again and I think that is what I needed but I'm still in the early stages. Maybe you might want to seek spiritual help. But I feel the same way as you do I also think about killing myself but I know that that's not what I should do I know I should live out my life. But I just need to find ways to cope and so do u. so you might want to take me up on my offer and try the spiritual rout. And this dude obove me is verry wrong you shouldn't talk to your neighbors what would that do but just make you and them feel akward about living next to echother so maybe my advice will work a little better for you... I hope it does... get baq to me on what you think
    monny_hates_monny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Hey mimisan, I am a little younger than you.. and I really want some help too. I'm only 13 but I really need someone to talk to :(
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:05 AM
    monny_hates_monny, mimisan,

Hi! Join in here or start your own thread. We are happy to help if we can. And all you both need to do is tell us a little more about yourselves - nothing too personal. Okay? Who knows, you may even be able to help each other.
    Bizy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 04:07 AM
    I hear you and I would like to help and I'm a good listener
    whiteribbon Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Oct 16, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Id like to help as well - we all need a shoulder at times and this site helped me a lot - there's a lot of good people in this world after all! So let me know what's going on??
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 04:28 AM
    This is just for anyone who might continue to post responses here. The original poster last logged onto this site on June 22, 2007 at 06:17 P.M. and has not returned since then. So, it is unlikely that he or she will be returning to respond to any additional posts. Thanks!
    monny_hates_monny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Hey I am still here an d I appriciate all your posts thanks guys xoxox
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monny_hates_monny
    hey i am still here an d i appriciate all your posts thanks guys xoxox
    Okay. You're still here. I'm glad that you appreciate what others posted to you in trying to help you on your thread! Did you want to post another new thread of your own apart from this one?
    jaslynsimon Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisan
    i need to talk to somebody i have a lot of problems, i have a lot of things in my head that i would like to express to someone. i need someone to listen to me. i need someone to care about what iv been through and what i feel on a daily basis. i have witnessed a lot of things in my life that i shouldnt have and im only 16. i was just wondering if ther was someone out there that would really talk to me about my problems and my thoughts and my life i would greatly apretiate it. but i have one small request thought. i really want u to want to listen and care if u dont really want to do this than i dont want u to no hard feelings or anything i just want someone thats ready and willing. can u write me privately please.....thank you
    Hello , I sympathize with your need. There is hope for you how an I be of help
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monny_hates_monny
    hey i am still here an d i appriciate all your posts thanks guys xoxox
    Who are you? The original post was by somebody else.
    picklepie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisan
    i need to talk to somebody i have a lot of problems, i have a lot of things in my head that i would like to express to someone. i need someone to listen to me. i need someone to care about what iv been through and what i feel on a daily basis. i have witnessed a lot of things in my life that i shouldnt have and im only 16. i was just wondering if ther was someone out there that would really talk to me about my problems and my thoughts and my life i would greatly apretiate it. but i have one small request thought. i really want u to want to listen and care if u dont really want to do this than i dont want u to no hard feelings or anything i just want someone thats ready and willing. can u write me privately please.....thank you
    Why don't you start by explaining what's troubling you most of all and then maybe you will feel
    Able to open up step by step about the rest. I am a middle aged mum who used to work with young people with problems and I would like to help you if I could. I do care about people who are not happy and I will take the time to listen
    matthrawlinson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Hey I think maybe ima bit late but I need someone to talk to as well maybe we could listen to each other.. I am 15 but have a lot of problems.. I'm sure there not as bad as yours.. Get in touch
    soooso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 06:37 AM

Hi, I'm 21 years old and I need talk to some one too!! So don't feel shy
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by soooso View Post
    hi, i'm 21 years old and i need talk to some one too!!! so don't feel shy
    Hi, soooso!

Then please start a separate thread about that. This isn't a chat room.

This is now the old and achieved thread of someone else that's not generally visible, unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area, or is notified that there's activity on this thread because they've already posted on it in the past.

If you want what you post to get noticed the most, please start a new thread.

Thanks!
    KiilohBaabesx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisan View Post

Hii x my names kiiloh. I sorry to here your struggling. I'm here to help you. Name your preferred method od communtication. And we will talk as you wish :) I've also been through a lot so I shall be able to advise from expierience and swear I will not judge x
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KiilohBaabesx View Post
    Hii x my names kiiloh. i sorry to here your struggling. im here to help you. name your prefered method od communtication. and we will talk as you wish :) ive also been through a lot so i shall be able to advise from expierience and swear i will not judge x
    Read the other posts! This thread is almost 3 years old!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to talk [ 35 Answers ]

I would really like to talk to soemone right now, I can't stop crying. I'll talk about your kids, or your relationship anything, I just need to talk to somebody I'm not suicidal a am just really sad right now

Should I go talk to him? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so there is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s...

Anyone want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for someone to talk to, or ask me a question.. im full of information

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search