Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuckyGirl86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 08:31 PM
    I am confused and don't know what to do
    Hi. My name is Theresa. I recently started dating a guy and have already had sex with him. He just told me that he wants to take things slow. How do I know if he only wanted one thing or if he really does like me, and just wants to slow things down a little bit?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I would ask him straight up as to if he thinks that having sex is taking things slow. I don't think that since you have just started dating him that having sex is taking things slow.

If he really likes you and cares about you, he would let you know by communicating and wanting to do things with you other than sex.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Have u asked him this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 05:33 AM
    If he is only interested in sex you'll find out by not having any.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 11, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Exactly. Hold off from sexual behaviour and if he complains say your taking things slowly. It is possible that he was not ready for sex and that is actually what he means about things going to quickly. Or maybe he is not ready for a heavy relationship right now and wants to limit how much time you spend together. This doesn't always mean he is after one thing. On the other hand, some men suck and are only after one thing. Only you can tell. You need to find out exactly what he means. Ask him if this mean he will be seeing other people, if you will be seeing each other less or if he just feels pressured. You need to listen to what he has to say and decide if you are happy with what he wants, because if you are not then you need to discus this with him before somebody gets hurt.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 11, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Ask him straight up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me this me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby but after having sex the sperm would run back out of me could anybody tell me if I still have an even chance of getting pregnant :confused:

Confused. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I've been "talking" to this guy recently and everything was going really good. He told me that he thought things were really going somewhere and things were different with me and that he really liked me a lot. We hungout almost everyday for about a week. Then we didn't talk for about 3 days. Then...

Please Help: Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I've had an irregular pattern of period for the past 3 years. Recently, my boyfriend fingered me, 20 minutes after playing with himself. He wiped the sperm off, but did not use water of soap. Is there a chance I can be pregnant? Secondly, when I sleep with my boyfriend, his precum is all over...

Confused like never before [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, apologize up front for the size of this post I'm a 27 year old bloke and never ever been on one of these things before, but thought submitting a post would help me vent my frustration and help recover from the most annoying and confusing break up I've ever had and take the strain off...

I'm Confused [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Im So Confused Right Now.. I Missed My Period For Almost 3mnths.on The First Month I Bought A Pregnancy Kit And The Results Was Negative.. still My Period Didn't Arrive For The Next 2mnths.. faced Nausea,vomiting And Craving It Sounded Similar Like Pregnancy Symptoms Right?suddenly Yesterday...

View more questions Search