Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogoad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 07:46 AM
    Need discharge records for *Name removed* in San Jose CA in 1985-86
    I need discharge records for the year 1985-86 to show my student loan was forgiven
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 07:50 AM
    I removed the name from the post, this is a public site that is international, So you were giving personal info to 100's of thousands of people, some who may use this to try to scam or cheat you.

Are you this person ? The question was written third person, so hard to tell.

But what discharge records ? Bankruptcy ? Military ? College ?

Where and who forgave the debt ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Imarriage fraud san jose? [ 1 Answers ]

Let me tell you a story. My friend who is Canadian meet this lady (who is American) through another friend. They talked on the phone for a couple months and got married last year (November)in San Jose. She told my friend she has a house and had a decent job. Now 2 months gone, she is in the...

How do I evict a roommate in San jose ca? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a top situation, I had evicted my roommate and file the UDcomplaint in the court, but she was win the case because she refused that I gave her 30 day notice, and judge decide to let she stay in my apartment and I am need to refile evict her again. I just wonder if I am not follow the legally...

San Jose city law [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madame: I would like to know if anti-recall is legal? Recall is the right of the voters. Anti-recall is against the right of the voters, so anti-recall is illegal? Thank you.

Concerned in san jose [ 2 Answers ]

I recently adopted my grandson... my daughter was an unfit mother so to speak.. I am getting support from the state for him does that ever stop? If so when should it?

View more questions Search