Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 06:11 AM
    Normal operating pressures r410a
    Looking for normal operating pressure/temps for r-410. 14.5 seer, 2.5t new unit. 83deg outside, system was running @ 255# high side, 135#low side, liquid line temp was 84deg. Suction line temp was 64deg. I know these pressures are low, can unit be ran until weekend is over? I think undercharged? At the time house thermostat was at 78deg. Inside and set for 72 deg. Temp coming out of register was 62 deg.
    peewee j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Normal operating pressures for 3.5 ton straight cool 410a system
    cool_air Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:35 AM
    suppe r heat= 14*f and subcoolin g =1*f seems to me u need more subcooling is the air flow close to 400 cfms per ton?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressures [ 0 Answers ]

If I have a cylinder 4 in. in Dia. Hallow and encircle it with another cylinder that has walls 1/8 in. thicker, pack sand around the smaller cylinder between the 2 cylinders, and I pack the sand evenly, how much pressure will it take to break the smaller cylinder, the smaller cylinder is plastic...

How would I find operating income if I know sales, operating assets, and ROI [ 1 Answers ]

If I know that my sales are 180,000 and my operating assets are 300,000 and the Return on investment percent is 13% how do I find operating income

Charging pressures for R-22 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to check operating pressers on my home unit. The low side pressure on the R-22 scale reads 44. What should it read if ambient temp. is 89?

Normal Operating Ohms for a Washer Motor [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one new the nomral operating ohms for a washer motor... any kind of just a general ohms.. thanks

View more questions Search