Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eakjake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Why does hydrocodone vicodin not show up in urine
    I've been taking 3 to 4 hydrocodone 7.5/500 a day for 3 years. I've been having urine test 3 this year that show negative hydrocodone. I had 2 by one doctor and he said that was good, he left the area and the replacement doctor said it means I am not taking them. I've not missed a dose, how can that be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 06:04 PM

First thing that comes to mind is that the hydrocodone you are taking are fake.

So have you discussed this with the doctor that prescibed the drug, or the drug store that fills it
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2009, 06:21 PM

Are you actually feeling the effects of this drug? Have you ever run out early, and had withdrawals?

Are you getting the proper pain relief from them?

And most importantly, is the doctor that is prescribing them, be possibly giving you a placebo?
    Molly girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 08:30 PM
    This actually happened to me yesterday... I've been taking Hydrocodone 10/500 for a few weeks, the urine test at Dr. Office came back negative for me taking it, even though I HAVE been... I have to for all my pain. I have to admit that it doesn't help all that well, but I never thought about the placebo or maybe the pharmacy got a bad batch... either way, they sent my urine off to have it tested... I'm STILL waiting to hear back! The last urine test I had at a Dr Office came back with marijuana in my system and I've NEVER smoked weed in my life and I wasn't even around anyone that had been. I don't trust these urine tests they do in house. It makes me feel like a drug addict or a bad person for NEEDING medication. I just wish there was a better, more accurate way to check this stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oxy vs vicodin show up in urine.same?opiate [ 2 Answers ]

I go to a pain clinic and prescribed oxycontin. I took a couple vicodin day before. Will it show up as "vicodin" or as tylonol and opiates in my urine ?Does oxycontin show up as opiates?I'm afraid of breaking contract.

Took half a pill of hydrocodone (vicodin) [ 1 Answers ]

I only took half a pill of the hydrocodon with the m357 symbol on the pill And I have to take a urine test tomorrow how would this work ? I had a headache and a friend told me to take half when I mentioned that I had to take a drug test about an hour later her reaction wasn't so great I need...

Medications, hydrocodone,lortab,vicodin [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it last in the urine that it will show up in a drug screen

Hydrocodone (vicodin) usage [ 1 Answers ]

How long does Vicodin show up in blood after taking. I take no more than two a day and have a blood test next week. (5 days). I have not taken any now for two days.

Vicodin/Hydrocodone remaining in syetm [ 2 Answers ]

This is a "reverse" type of question regarding how long Vicodin® and/or Hydrocodone remains in the system. 3 months ago I was prescribed Vicodin, they had me sign a form that I wasn't going to sell or abuse it, simple enough right? Well, no... the last time I was there I had to give a urine...

View more questions Search