Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hupo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 05:01 PM
    Need an Old Movie Expert
    Trying to identify a b&w movie from the 40's or 50's, probably in the thriller or horror genre. All I remember is that it had something to do with a man that had a burned face and would haunt a woman (perhaps his wife?) He had burned to death in a house fire, I think, but she thought his ghost was haunting her. In the end, it turned out that the man who was haunting her was actually an attorney or something, and he wore a hideous mask to make her think it was her dead husband. But at the very end, seems like the real ghost of the dead man came back to do in the attorney.

If you can actually determine the title of this movie for me through all these vague clues, you deserve a medal!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 9, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Possibly 'Night Walker'? Here's the synopsis from IMDB:
    A wealthy woman is terrorized by recurring dreams regarding her jealous, blind husband who supposedly burned to death in a recent fire. She tries to convince her attorney that the nightmares are real.
    The Night Walker (1964) - IMDb
    hupo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't believe you took my vague recollections and nailed the answer! You are amazing! I confirmed it by watching the trailer on YouTube--that's it! Thank you ever so much! Blessings to you!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 9, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Fantastic! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask the movie expert? [ 3 Answers ]

Watched in early 90s. Animals transported on ship, a monkey opens, I think a tigers cage. People hid in their rooms on noticing animals out. Scene: A man in a bath tub sink after seeing a tiger in the room, soon they meet in the corridors, the tigers runs back with frightened. Hhahahaa Scene:...

Ask a movie expert? [ 0 Answers ]

A movie probably from the 80s. Had a training camp for what I believe were models. They did an exercise and sang a song. While using their arms to pump their breasts together they sang: "I must, I must, I must increase my bust. I know, I know, I know that they will grow." Just can't remember...

Ask the movie expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Been searching for the answer for years. Here goes. B&W movie, made maybe late '40's early '50's. Movie takes place during WWII but is about the impact of the war on our way of life in the U.S. as people have to deal with rationing and the agony of waiting for word from loves ones involved in the...

Ask movie expert [ 2 Answers ]

Around 1992 I saw part of a color movie on television. As I remember, much of it was set in an idyllic community in a sort of rustic place. The main character, a young man, somehow came to this place through sort of a mist or was allowed to come to this place and fell in love with a young woman....

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search