Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamond brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:39 PM
    What causes the vagina to itch on the inside if not a yeast or what medicine may best
    The inside of my vagina itches I've had pap smear of another my doctor told me it was a yeast and gave me medicine and no results its been going on for severl months then I get my blood drown and my doctor tells me my test show a sign of hpv help me please figure out why my vagina is itching out of controlli at night
    specialk28 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Ask your doctor about bacterial vaginosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I have a yeast infection and my vagina itches and burns and is so red and inflamed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a yeast infection and my vagina itches and burns and is so red and inflamed and it's completely miserable. There's also a few small red cuts that bleed a little when I wipe. I think that I got the infection from taking antibiotics and stress and it also first appeared right before I...

Vagina itch when drinking alcohol [ 1 Answers ]

When I drink alcohol my vagina itches. Some have explained it has burning in past questions but not in my case. I can drink about 1/4 of a beer and feel like I could scratch it off. It usually subsides within a few minutes but does anyone know what it is? Could it be the yeast in the beverage?

Bumps.inside my vagina [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a pap smear about a month ago and started birth contol, Morton brand. After we had sex for the first couple of times, it started to itch right at my vagina opening. I used Monastat and took some Amoxacillin and everything seemed to be all right. I am very observant of my health. But...

Swollen vagina after he comes inside me [ 4 Answers ]

My question is why does my vagina burn a little and feels swollen after he comes inside me?

View more questions Search