Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lara22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Completing assessment
    List 6 expectations of staff when completing assessment tool/forms at aged care

Mar 29, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Clients changes
    What changes in client care needs would you have to report at aged care

Mar 29, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Clients preference
    How can a staff identify a clients personal preference and why is it important
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 29, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DV Assessment Fee and Fine [ 3 Answers ]

Long story short. Was accused of assault four in 2007. Plead not guilty, charge later dropped. NC-order imposed against me, but violated it by calling girlfriend to get shoes.to Plead guilty to violation of NC-order because I felt I was over my head and didn't think I could get a fair trial. GF...

Judgment assessment [ 3 Answers ]

My wife has a judgment against her for a Medical bill before we were married. (She has attempted to work out payment plan to no avail, but that is another matter) She does not work and is attending school. After a levy on our joint account I have removed her from all accounts and her name is not...

Clim assessment [ 1 Answers ]

The Father died having one son and a younger brother. And a sister, The Deceased was living in Las Vegas USA. The Deceased has shot Himself The brother living in the UK The Deceased left his Wife and son when the son was 4-5 years old,and did not see him till 4 years ago. The son is 33 now....

Property Assessment [ 6 Answers ]

My Landlady is trying to get her property reassessed, (I think to refinance.) The property she owns is one parcel about 4.5 acres with 3 rental units on the same property. She got mad when she found out that the assessor was looking around the property, she said that he was only supposed to...

View more questions Search