Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CENSORIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Advice on how to get a threesome started with a male friend?
    My wife and I have arranged to have a threesome with a guy we've met. We're wondering how to get things going on that night. Is it a good idea to watch an adult film whilst having a drink, and how do we make the first move?

We're both looking forward to the night, and don't want to mess it up. What should she wear on the night etc.

Thanks, Tony.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Have you discussed rules, expectations and limits ahead of time as a group? If not, then THAT is how you start your evening.

As for what she wears... whatever she wants.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 30, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Don't drink too much. Ensure contraception is used. Discuss fully what you are both expecting from the experience. And make sure you know for certain this is what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship Advice. Jealous Partner refuses to let me see Male Best friend. [ 5 Answers ]

I've had a close male friend for over 2 years now. When we first started the friendship there was lots of confusion about what kind of relationship was developing. A kind of are we arnt we sort are of thing. At this time my friend (lets call him Ben) was in a relationship with a girl he had been...

17 year old male in need of some advice [ 2 Answers ]

Workout plan for a 17 year old? Ok, basically I want an effective home workout plan that would give me some sort of results as quick as possible(I'm not talking ripped, just some toned muscles and body fat loss). I'm 17, just under 6 foot 2. I own an crosstrainer and a set of weights(two small...

Male dog just started peeing in house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that recently started. I have a Corgi mix about five years old. He was house trained before we got him at about age 1.5yrs. Up until recently, we've never had a problem with his peeing or pooping in the house. About a month ago, though, he got a serious intestinal...

Just started working out. Advice? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I just started working out about a week ago because I needed to get myself in shape. I am 24, 6 feet tall, and underweight at 156lbs. I went through a TUFF time emotionally and lost a bunch of weight. Now I find I pretty much have ZERO strength to do good lifting. I am taking protein, eating...

View more questions Search