Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imBatman123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 08:57 AM
    What will happen if I use NC
    Ok if you need extra details to give answers just ask but after a 4 month relationship after getting so close in that short time, (we are both 18 BTW) my ex girlfriend broke up with me, I tried everything pleading,begging, crying etc. I've become stronger now all of a sudden but I do miss her. She says she needs time and doesn't want a relationship right now but at the same time doesn't want to lose me, she wants us to be very close friends. I'm leaving out a lot but I want to get straight to the question here. But anyway, I asked her for space and she said she'll respect my decision but she said she's always here for me. What do you think NC will cause in your opinion? Will I Lose her, will she miss me? I needed to post this I've been thinking a lot about it lately and your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 09:00 AM
    NC is not to make her miss you. It's to help you with closure (she's out of your life COMPLETELY) and to help you heal before beginning a new relationship. (At this point, you two CAN'T be good friends. Maybe someday, but not now.)

Do you want to play games with her, or do NC?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Yes, you do NC to get over her and move on, it is not a way to get back together, you do that by begging, crying and pleading.

You can not be "just friends" seldom does that work and it keeps one party normally from moving on normally.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 09:58 AM
    NC will do wonders. Plan to do it forever, and get over this relationship. It is time to move on, and NC is a great way to accomplish it. Now if you want to do it because of some magical idea that will maybe bring your girl back, it will only prolong you getting over her.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Here's what will happen:

Gotye - Somebody I Used to Know

You two will sever communication and live separate lives.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Do the NC, and rebuild your life without her.

Apr 15, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Should I text my ex?
    So wev been broke up for ages, she wanted to stay really close friends, I told her I wasn't interested. She broke nc after two weeks asking how I was doing. A week on, and I seen her out and we ignored each other.
    Next week is the start if an important time for her in school and she has a big game on next weekend that will mean a lot to her.
    Do I text her wishing her well and just being nice and considerate. Or do I follow all the ex back gurus and guy advice saying to just stick to nc ?
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 10:57 AM
    You stick to NC!!

Apr 15, 2012, 12:11 PM
    What the heck, I tried to post that as a separate question? :s
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 12:35 PM
    I know, and the editors here work hard to keep the history and facts in a proper order. That's to keep down confusion of the readers. That means you can get advice, opinions and feed back based on what you have written.

What difference does it make, and why start a new question about the same relationship?

Apr 15, 2012, 01:35 PM
    It just confused me, relax!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a car accident, it was my fault, within 2 days, I had a estimate , and decided on one of the shops, my claims adjuster, approved the repair, and told the shop it would be covered. I get a call about 10 days later by the insurance company total loss dept. there are thinking about totaling...

What happen to him [ 2 Answers ]

Anthony Cummings

What will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am only 17 years old. I was with my husband for 2 years before we got married in April of this year. I got pregnant at 16 by my husband. He cheated through text messaging and he is leaving me my one year old daughter and I am 8 months pregnant? What kind of help could I get? I NEED HELP

When will this happen for me [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know will I ever have children and if so when:)

View more questions Search