Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayazkhan2274 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 04:30 AM
    My wife disobey my orders
    My wife obey the orders of father&mother.disobey my orders.please guide me through quran&hadees
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Assalamu Alaikum

Can you be more specific for me? What is she disobedient about? What is being asked of her that she is not doing.

Pray for her, make Dua, look at yourself and make sure you are fulfilling her needs.

Always remember the Prophet Muhammad and his wives. He helped with domestics, he was gentle and understanding, supportive and helpful, forgiving and tolerant, and loved them unconditionally.

Ensure you are also doing your best to treat your wife with love and respect.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Also, this may help a great deal, to help you find the root of the cause.

Wife beating in Islam is a lie! How should husbands treat their wives?
    ayazkhan2274 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 07:46 AM
    I made everything for her.she doesn't like my family.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Does your family like her? Do they treat her well and with respect? If not, it is understandable for her not to like them. I often hear about women in marriages, who are disrespected by her husbands family, and then he feels that it is her fault.

I suggest you sit down privately with her, just you and her, and discuss it, honestly and with love. You may find that your family treats her badly behind your back.

Do your best not to make this all her fault. Pray for guidance, and trust Allah to lead your way, and be sure you encourage her to pray as well.

I also urge you to speak to your Imam. He may have resources for you and your wife, both together, and individually, to help you through this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restraining orders [ 1 Answers ]

My domestic partner of 11 yrs.hit me and we fought. The cops were called and she was arrested. Before her release she had to appear in court, the DA filed charges and the judge ordered a PERMANENT restraining order? Is this legal? How do I cancel this restraining order? I never filed charges or...

Court Orders [ 6 Answers ]

Who is responsible for enforcing court orders? If someone is violating a court order who do you go to to have it obeyed? Thanks Marianne Lake County, IL

Restraining orders [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the steps on how to try to remove a restraining order (I am respondent) and also how difficult it is to win? Here's just a quick summary: My boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years. Last Oct. he relapsed and some harsh words were said between the 2 of us. He...

Doctors orders [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25 year old female and I have pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) just in case no one knows what this is it means that I have cysts covering both my ovaries which increase pressure on my abdomen and cause sudden and extreme pain whoever dostors say that it does not need any medication for...

Deportation orders [ 2 Answers ]

Can a minor be presented with a deportation order if their parent or guardian is not present ?

View more questions Search