Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarlyShawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Asthma reaction and symptoms
    I had a bad asthma attack yesterday with difficulty breathing and red hot face and ears. I believe I breathed in something that triggered it. Today I have pain under my ribs and lower back when I cough.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 16, 2012, 06:03 PM
    The pain is likely due to the severe asthma attack you had only yesterday.

If you're concerned about this then you should see your doctor.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Mar 16, 2012, 06:12 PM
    I am asthmatic and you should be seen to see if you need any new medication or increase in dosage for your medications. When I have had bad attacks my chest has hurt the next day as well. I have been told by doctors it is because your lungs and muscles in your chest have to work much harder to get oxygen in and you have strained them. Rest is what helps it get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I help subside mild asthma symptoms without an inhaler? [ 4 Answers ]

I got up from my sitting down position and I tried water, I'm now feeling dizzy

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

Do I have asthma? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! Ok well I've been smoking a little while now and I'm starting to get sick. Runny nose and real sore throat. I use to be really fit but now I can't run half a lap without wanting to collapse. I'm constantly coughing! It may just be from smoking but I can't be too sure! HELP!

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

Asthma [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be on steroids and not gain weight

View more questions Search