Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJ5801 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Leaking Fluid -- Possible Miscarriage?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Not enough info to go by. What sort of fluid? Are you cramping? Are you even pregnant? Has it been confirmed? If so, how far along are you?

Leaking fluid could be many things. Heck, it could be urine.

We need more info.
    JJ5801 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
    The fluid is clear from my breast So I would Pray to god it not urine or there is something defiantly wrong with me. The hospital said I was not pregnant. But yet mother in law thinks it was miscarriage due to the size of blood clots. I had little cramping when I passed the blood clots not a lot. Bleeding just stopped 3 days ago. Otherwise I have only had one pregnancy that know of 10 almost 11 years ago. Im not on any medication. My periods are very irregular. As for the leaking fluid from breast my breast have been tender have not noticed any size differences in them.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 08:57 PM
    If the fluid is leaking from your breasts, then no, it's definitely not urine. But, your original post was way too vague to give an accurate answer. You didn't mention what sort of leaking it was, or where you were leaking from.

So you've had a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. You had a period and there were a lot of blood clots.

It's possible that this was a miscarriage, but it's also possible that you just had a very off period. It does happen.

Either way, I would wager to say that you're not pregnant now. Unless you were rather far along, and miscarried, you shouldn't have any adverse effects. You shouldn't need a D & C.

But if that's your concern you should definitely talk to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I leaking amniotic fluid at 29 weeks? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice on what to do and if this is normal or severe? I have an appointment on Tuesday but this just can't wait, for some reason I have been waking up really wet down there and through out the day I have been leaking a clear fluid to the point where I have to use a panty liner. Its...

I am 60 and clear fluid is leaking out of my breast What is it? [ 0 Answers ]

I am overweight, diabetic and have high blood pressure which is controlled with meds. I just noticed that clear fluid is leaking out of my right breast at the nipple. What would cause this?

Leaking Clear fluid [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, so I have been noticing when I go the bathroom that my underwear and small bad are soaked with this clear fluid. My pad has some yellow marks but nothing else just wetness, I have already changed my underwear once today and its wet again. Any suggestions what this may be? I...

Leaking clear fluid from breast [ 12 Answers ]

I've been leaking clear fluid from my breast and my breast are sore what can it be

Transmission fluid leaking [ 1 Answers ]

Transmission fluid leaking in my radiator

View more questions Search