Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xWhiip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Should I give up on her? I can't read her!
    Hi! I'm a 14 year old boy, and I'm having some problems with this girl. I like her really much, but I have no idea about what she feels. It's so hard to read her body language, and I don't know what to do. Well, this is the situation.

I have known her for about 1 year now and I hang out with her 2-3 days a week. I think she has sent me allot of signs but I'm just so unsure if they are real. For not so long ago, she said that; "I smelled good". That's nice, but the only problem is that my mom is an heavy smoker and it stinks cigarettes from my clothes. She also said that she liked my blood vessels in my hand. Ok, who the hell says that? She also drinks from my glass, and she strokes my face sometimes. She enjoys my company and she always want's to sit next to me. But here is the negative part.

She talks about her dream guy. He has to be a tall muscular person with blond hair. Well, I'm only 1.69 cm high (I'm higher than her) and I'm not muscular. I'm a blonde. So I sort of fail this part.
    I have also asked her if she likes me and she said; "I only like you as a friend, and nothing more! =)" but I feel like she is lying. All of my friends says that she likes me, but I'm just so unsure.

So what do you think? Should I give up on her?
    Thanks for reading! :)
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Mar 9, 2012, 10:12 AM
    I would say stop reading so much into everything she says.

If she says she only likes you as a friend, believe her. She may come around later on, but for now, take her at her word and just be friends with her. You're 14. You won't be settling down for a very long time. You will have lots of female friends, and you and they will spend lots of time experimenting with how to go about having a romantic relationship. The fact that she strokes your face sometimes might only mean that she saw that in a movie and is trying it out as a relationship behavior. Or she might like the way you look or the way your skin feels and that's all there is to it.

You're both far too young to know how to interact on a romantic level, so you're both going to make lots of odd mistakes. Try to just roll with it. Try out your best lines on her, too, and see how she reacts. That's how we learn. Just please, please, PLEASE don't start having sex at this age. You don't need to learn that much just yet. LOL
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2012, 01:03 PM
    I think she is flirting with you in her own twisted way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I give answers of Azan or read Sura at the time of Monthly period? [ 0 Answers ]

At the time of ministration - Can I read sura and answers of Azan? Please explain it. I know in this period can not do namaz or roza.

Can you read this and give me an honest opinion [ 3 Answers ]

Can u please do me a favor? Can you tell me what you think about this poem? To All You People To all you people you think I’m obsessed Im not, not for awhile now. To all you people who think I’m in love I was, but finally realized the truth. To all you people who thought I hated his...

Someone give me something to read! [ 177 Answers ]

Ok, I need a new book. My list of favorite authors include, but are definitely not limited to: Agatha Christie (read all of her books numerous times) Dan Brown Lillian Jackson Braun (read them all) Arthur Conan Doyle Shakespeare Classic literature

Eviction: Lawful or Unlawful-Read and Give Opinion! [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mines received an eviction notice because she refused to pay a pet deposit for a dog she doesn't own and was providing emergency care for. Her sister who owns the dog was in an automobile accident and hospitalized for a few days. She brought the dog to her home to care for it while her...

View more questions Search