Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wheelchairgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Should I be worried that this is a UTI and that I should go to the hospital?
    I have had a UTI 3 times already this year. This last one I had foaming at the mouth as a symptom. And that's back. My urine is dark and it stinks also. But I'm worried its really advanced because when I started foaming at the mouth the doctor said it was close to getting in my blood stream. Also I feel like I'm going to pass out What should I do and what do you think?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 5, 2012, 02:07 PM
    WHY aren't you telling this to your doctor? Yes, infections can spread out of the urinary tract and you knew that.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 5, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Really? You're that bad off but you're sitting here asking us what you should do? GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I have a UTI? [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every time I've gone pee for the last two days its hurt. Not really bad, but it has been uncomfortable. Could it be a UTI? I haven't had any other symptoms like having to pee all the time or anything. I don't feel comfortable asking my parents, and I have no way to get to the doctor without...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

UTI what would you do? [ 5 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I had all the classic symptoms of a UTI a low grade fever, flank pain, blood and pain while urinating. I went to see my doctor and she had me have a urine culture. Two days later she called me with the results she told me I had a UTI and called in a script to my pharmarcy for...

View more questions Search