Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mina58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Perfect Health
    Hi there
    I would like to know more about perfect health in yhe nethrlands I got an offer from them about some capsules called KONJAC for wight lossand the funny think is they tell me that I'm a winner of $20.000.00 if I send for an order.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 1, 2012, 08:57 PM
    What does it sound like to you? You order some capsules from the Netherlands and you win $20K... something doesn't sound right.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Of course you did not win 20,000, don't you think 10's of thousands of people got the same form letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are games good to health or bad for health [ 12 Answers ]

I always play games but my family says it bad for me but I ignore them

Scam: Post from Perfect Health the Neherlands/Utrecht [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know whether the so called Perfect Health Company from Utrecht, Nehterlands are real? Do not want to order or take part if they are one of the many scam-companies on the internet or postal service. Thanks

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

View more questions Search