Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmfreeman1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
    I know somebody might have asked this question before. Seeing shadows
    Hi I'm 27 years old I use to go to church when I was in school but stopped once I graduated. I still believe there a god and a devil out there but I do know I have sinned and asked for forgiveness and sinned again. But as far as I can remember I've been seeing glimpse of black shadows maybe once in a great while I will see a white one but mostly black. I've notice here lately it's been frequently that I seen these shadows there are times that it freaked me out especially waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I've talked to my parents and brother/sisters but they think it's all in my head since they can't see anything.
    Does anyone has any suggestion on how to get rid of them. I already made one mistake on getting a mini weegie board about seven years ago and messing with it by myself..
    paulgg Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:51 PM
    My parents said I was seeing things when I was young to... it was the black figure with the cap coming up the back stairs.. black eyes.. going to chase on out of my friends house with help asap.its effecting her health..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 02:02 PM
    You appear to have a strong belief in your religion - have you asked a Clergyperson?
    vmfreeman1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 09:27 PM
    I've haven't asked anyone else.
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 26, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Well I've been seeing black and white shadows but appartly someone on here told me that there are black/white/red/grey shadows.
    I don't know the white ones but the black ones are demos and I also don't know red and grey ones.
    The black ones are becoming more frequently but I've have,t seen any black ones since before I liked Reece mastin music which was 2 days ago.
    I hope this helps.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 27, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Ok, spirits aren't color coded. Red ones don't mean anything different than white ones. They are all the same type of spirit.

That being said, vmfreeman - You're right, playing with a ouija board was a mistake, especially for someone who claims to be a Christian. Were you seeing these shadows ever before you played on that, or did those come after?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

I know this question gets asked a lot but.. . [ 12 Answers ]

I need help figuring out if I passed my ETG or not. I see a lot of similar situations but no one has posted their results. I am female, 135 pounds, 23 years old. I drank 4 (5%) beers between 8pm and 11pm on Monday night, I took an ETG test on Wednesday at 6:15 pm. Tuesday I drank A TON of water,...

View more questions Search