Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steamy2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Me and my husband want to adopt a little girl
    We have four little boys and rather then get pregnant again we would love to adopt a little girl if there is anyone that cannot or does not want to care for their little girl then please let me know.We love our boys very much and would love to add a girl to our family!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2012, 10:10 AM
    This is not a placement site. You need to contact an adoption agency to make certain that the child is adoptable and the adoption is legal and permanent.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 21, 2012, 12:09 PM
    You should NEVER adopt through a website.

Get a lawyer and work on a private adoption that way, or contact an adoption agency. You could also contact your local foster care agencies--you are FAR more likely to be able to adopt young child as a girl than be guaranteed a girl as an infant.

Please realize that going through websites to adopt means that you are risking adopting a child that has been stolen or sold into adoption. Would you REALLY want to build your happiness with a child on the heartbreak of another family?

Please contact foster care or an adoption agency and go about this in a legitimate manner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband and I adopt? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a violent felony and I have past drug felonies. We have both turned our lives around and become productive members of society and we want more then anything to have baby's but I really don't think I am able. And up until I decided to start looking into it I had though adoption was...

We live in tn and my husband wants to adopt my little girl, her real father has never [ 14 Answers ]

We live in tn and my husband wants to adopt my little girl, mind you her real father has never been there and never wanted to meet her. He said he'd sign his rights over but then next time I called he's nowhere to be found. So now I don't know how to go about getting destiny's last name changed so...

Husband wants to adopt [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my children's father to sign his rights away. He never see's them he maybe calls them once or twice a year. My husband wants to adopt them. I already have full custody of them already but I need him to sign, so my husband can adopt them. He told me he would not sign the papers. How...

Ex husband was new husband to adopt his children [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently married with a child. However I was married once before and have two children with that marriage. The marriage ended due to her extra martial affairs, the children were very young, four and five. They are now 11 and 12. I pay child support and provide insurance for the children....

Can my husband adopt [ 1 Answers ]

I have an eight year old he has never met his dad. I have given him the opportunity to meet his son and he will not. He is paying child support, but does not want to meet my son. If I can get him to sign over his rights (which I know he will) Could my husband adopt him?

View more questions Search