Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shay.anderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Trying to write a song
    Ok so every time I'm begin to write a song I never be able to finnish.. and I'm trying to make a group I sing r and b so can some one help
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 11, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Think of an tune in your head pertend to sing you own random song not someone else and right it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone write a song for me? I have the tittle of the song but but cant write. [ 1 Answers ]

I really don't know what to pen down on a tittle of my song.

I need someone to write me a song [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone write me a great song and I will give you credit for it... I would appreciat your help... THANKS

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

Can Someone Write me a Song ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey :) I'm 17 years old, and I've been wanting to write a song for so long now, but I don't have the skills I tried writing but it was very bad :(, I want a song to be about an Impossible Love , like Your in-love with someone that doesn't even know If you exist, and You've fallen for his smile...

View more questions Search