Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makgotso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 03:48 AM
    Gentle magic skin care
    How safe is gentle magic skin care products. I got the whole set the soap,toner & the moisturiser.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2010, 04:00 AM

Give yourself some time for your skin to get the full advantage of the products.
    They are very safe.
    amber05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 01:02 AM
    I've been using the whole set for about 6 months now- I now constantly get compliments on my skin! The only small problem I had was a slight allergic reaction to the soap, itching and slight red & swollen skin, however once I stopped using the soap and just used the clenser, cream and serum my skin looks and feels amazing! The best products I've ever used and cheap too!

p.s Im a white girl 23 yeaars old from JHB lol just if anyone wanted to know!
    letitia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 03:24 AM
    The acne has cleared significantly but l am getting lighter which is very worrying. Are there no serious side effects? L am also concerned about gentle magic being a product specifically for blacks without having any details as to who the manufacturers are? How do established supermarkets sell illegal skin lightening products in S.A? What are the consumer laws like in S.A becoz in many countries such products are sold in the black market.
    Fizzballz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 11:58 PM
    I started using the gentle magic soap, toner and serum about one month ago. Initially it gave me a rash that looked like tin stuff allergies, my older sister told me that happens sometimes and I should continue with it, within two days the rash had cleared and I was starting to see results. My blemishes are significantly lighter, but so is my skin generally.
    My skin looks great, never better, there's even a glow. But I'm just worried about the safety.

Female, 22, Pretoria
    Chrio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 05:00 AM
    I started using gentle magic in January right after I got off my acne treatment..
    At first the results were tremendously satisfying but afterwards I started getting dark circles on my cheeks and my dermotologist told me to never use it due to it have steroids ( as a lightening agent ) it has terrible side effects..

But to be on the safe side..
    Continue using it. You can't stop unless your dermotologist refers you an acne crean that resets your skin.

I regret using it on my skin because I had far better skin than I do now because of gentle magic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gentle Magic acne cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Im looking for a product with the name Gentle Magic in it.It's supposed to be a type of acne cream.If any body knows or has an idea of a more effective prduct please let me know.Thank you

What skin care product for acne prone skin? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 24 year old female and have been bothered by acne for more than 10 years. I get small pimples easily all over my face and my pores are big. I have very sensitive skin and I get pimples when I'm stressed or during weather change ( as I've moved from a tropical country to a dry country-...

My skin breaks-out despite skin care! [ 2 Answers ]

I have oily skin with visible pores on cheeks, chin and nose. If I apply any cream/moisturizer I end up getting break-outs. And if I don't I feel dry on the skin! So for the last 10 days, I have been massaging my face with a paste of papaya, lemon juice and honey for 5 minutes, leaving it on for 15...

View more questions Search