Ask
    snowmist69 Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Anything on the Templar Knights
    Just wondering if anyone has some information on the Templar Knights
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 10:37 PM
    The Knights Templar? What kind of info do you need? Google that term to find all sorts of information. Your public library can give you books and reference material and encyclopedia articles.

Here's a Wiki article --

snowmist69 Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Thank you, I have so much printedout information, it just seems all is the same. I am not allowed to use wiki for my papers, I am doing the trial on the Templar Knights, I have the Processus Contra Templarios, but it pretty much is the same information I already knew.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

How do you interpret "all of them knights or knaves" ? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it "All three are knaves", "all three are knights", or "one is a knight, another a knave", etc.

Knights of Columbus [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find wholesalers of Knights of Columbus jewelry? Thanks! Mike

Vatican paper set to clear Knights Templar [ 9 Answers ]

The new book is based on a scrap of parchment discovered in the Vatican's secret archives in 2001 by Professor Barbara Frale. The long-lost document is a record of the trial of the Templars before Pope Clement, and ends with a papal absolution from all heresies. Also follow this link: Knights...

View more questions Search