Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheolivo89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 04:52 PM
    Accounting research topics
    What will be an interesting topic for a college research paper on accounting subject?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2009, 09:40 PM

A great topic:-

The Estimated Replacement Value
    Theory of Assets.

Bibliography: Professor Ray Chambers, writings on this subject.
    Sydney University Accounting Professor.Australia.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2010, 05:04 AM

1) Accounting is NOT an exact
    science. It definitely is not.
    It can be described as a science
    of approximations.
    2) No Balance Sheet is worth the paperit is printed on, if it values the assets at cost basis prices.
    What is the alternative ?
    hamid.krj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Measuring accounting conservatism in emerging capital markets. Does the capital market matter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Do Research About Finance. Please Provide Different, Interesting Topics. [ 3 Answers ]

What are the interesting topics about finance?

Research topics for lord of the flies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have to write a 10 page paper on a research topic of lord of the flies, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a research topic for lord of the flies. I am not looking for anyone to do my paper, but I am having trouble coming up with a research topic for the book that...

Accounting research topics [ 4 Answers ]

What are the main researched topics in accounting since 2000. International accounting standards Corporate governance I want to research accouting researched topics.

Need research topics related to both law and library science [ 4 Answers ]

sir/madam, I have done post graduation in both law and library science.I would like to do PhD(research degree) now.I like to do a inter disciplinary research in a topic related to both law and library science.If any body could suggest me such topics related to both law and library science it...

Undergraduate level human genetics research topics? [ 3 Answers ]

As a part of the McNair Scholars program I'm supposed to be doing research this summer. I want to go to grad school for human genetics and so my research needs to be in this area. I was wondering what kind of research someone at the undergraduate level would be able to do in this subject. ...

View more questions Search