Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaliakia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 12:37 AM
    What is the difference between cow and goat's milk?
    That is it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2011, 12:39 AM
    In what way ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 12:44 AM
    From -- Health News - Goats & Cows Milk Compared

Summary of Differences
    There are also differences that give goat milk a place for special purposes. In summary:

Goat milk has a more easily digestible fat and protein content than cow milk. The increased digestibility of protein is of importance to infant diets (both human and animal) as well as to invalid and convalescent diets. Goat milk tends to have a better buffering quality, which is good for the treatment of ulcers. Goat milk can successfully replace cow milk in diets of those who are allergic to cow milk. In under-developed countries, where meat consumption is low, goat milk is an important daily food source of protein, phosphate and calcium not available otherwise because of a lack of cow milk.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 26, 2011, 12:50 AM
    Here's a comparison: Goat Milk vs Cow Milk: A Comparison

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cow milking [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a place I can go to milk a cow by hand... Anybody know of such a place? Most dairy farms do things mechanically these days so it is hard to find.

Cow abductions [ 6 Answers ]

http://www.cowabduction.com/ This is one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed in my entire life! I've been hiding under the covers every night since I first saw this!:eek:

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

Holy Cow! [ 46 Answers ]

Ok, I'm sure you have all heard about the kid that ran away from the military to Canada to avoid going to Iraq. His first excuse was that he thought if he returned he'd be persecuted, but since that didn't fly, he decided to claim the war was illegal. Obviously because this wasn't his first...

View more questions Search