Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilbedford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Possible infection
    I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 06:01 AM
    I would keep an eye on it a day or 2. Just don't end up with a problem over the weekend. If it doesn't seem to ge clearing up by Friday, better get her to the vet.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 07:08 AM
    I agree with labman. Please follow his advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I got a problem, help me out. My penis has started to develop a white coating, don't know what? Its kind of a bit flaky. And it pains on the rim of the head, where it has developed more. I normally had a good hygiene and no problem. Please help me out. Can't have sex also, since its painful....

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

Staff infection [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I had staph infection really bad. I was given a nose cream & the staff infection has gotten extremely better... but sometimes I get one every now & then... but they're small & I know the difference from a pimple & from a staff infection. My question is... will I always have these...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

View more questions Search