Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tember Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 02:28 PM
    How can a bios password on aToshiba Satellite P305D-S8995E Laptop be overridden?
    A teen playing with my computer accidentally set a bios password on my laptop. He has no clue what numbers and letters he used. PLEASE help me.
    kumarpankaj78 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Disconnect power supply & Battery of the laptop.
    Remove the cover of the laptop and remove the cmos battery.
    Wait for about 10 min & reinsert cmos battery.
    Put the cover back & put in the battery.
    Start the laptop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop Bios Password [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I had my friend setup a Bios password on my Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop yesterday, and I lost the piece of paper he wrote the password on. When I asked him what he set it up as he said he forgot. We've been trying all sorts of things it could be, but no success. I use my laptop for my...

I forget password for bios for laptop toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

I forget password for bios for toshiba satellite por A200

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

How can I get rid of the Bios password on a laptop? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My friend has a NOTEBOOK laptop and it keeps on restarting without booting up. I want to go into the Bios Setup Utility to change the boot priority so that it can boot up from the CD. When I go into the Bios Setup, it asks for a password which neither of us know. I've tried all I could but...

View more questions Search