Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sad_and_Broken8 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 08:57 PM
    I can't tell if my cat is a boy or a girl
    I just got my kitty a few months age and I have people telling my that it's a girl and I have people telling me that it's a boy. I think it might have balls but their really tiny and its too hairy to see if the hole is round or a slit. It sticks its but in the air when I pet it. I really need to know because I don't know what to name it.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Apparently, your not alone. A quick search yielded this site:

What Is The Sex Of My Kitten? Learn Here At ThePetCenter.com.
    bally1345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 05:47 PM
    So do I I think it's a boy but mine is bigger and harry
    paleophlatus Posts: 459, Reputation: 112

Apr 21, 2011, 02:09 AM
    Try this, Wet a Kleenex or something like, and wet the area in question so that the hair will stay out of the way. If you still can't tell whether a slit or just round, put pressure on either side of the opening, top/bottom or side/side, no matter. Then see if anything peeks out when you push inwards. If so, you should have your answer. If not, you ought to better be able to tell if it's a slit or not, then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

The girl for me! [ 3 Answers ]

She was my 1st kiss of 2008. I told her how much I loved her while I was heavily intoxicated but then another girl came onto me on the same night. She was really angry and hasn't spoken to me since! She never talks to me when things go wrong! She just ignores me! We dated in the summer of last year...

Getting the Girl [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I'm in an unsure predicament right now, and it is neither good nor bad. I've never officially dated/kissed... a girl, I would sometimes make attempts to flirt but I am what some would call shy in person lol. I recently started at a new restaurant job, and am really interested in this...

View more questions Search