Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jan 28, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Reasond for hating a nice guy?
    Is there something wrong by the nice guy? I don't understand why a person would hate someone that is always being kind, helpful, respectful, funny easy going, talkative, an all around nice guy?
    Saruh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Easy, people like confident individuals who aren't doormats.
    Abuhar Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Jan 29, 2007, 08:20 PM
    People like thruthful, reliable, strong spirited and modest personalities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too nice ? Help [ 35 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my g/f seems a bit detached from me when we are together. Ive been thinking about this a lot recently and after doing some reading on the internet it's obvious I'm a 'nice guy' and that's not what women want. Id rather we didn't get into a debate with some arguing that...

Dating a Nice Guy [ 24 Answers ]

I met a man recently who is a terrific in many ways. He's divorced, but he only has good things to say about his ex-wife (who cheated on him). He has a child he adores. He is loving toward his extended family. He has a good job. I went out with him a few times. After our second date, he...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Nice guy or not? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend whom I met through the daycare I work at. He seems like a really nice guy but people have been saying stuff to me that is starting to get to me. He also works with kids, coaches a kids basketball team, and is going to college after he graduates to be a pediatrician/councelor for...

Mr. Nice Guy [ 6 Answers ]

This goes out to all the ladies out there (and for guys who swing that way). It seems to me, girls (at my school anyway) tend to go out with jerks or some ghetto gangster wannabe and end up heartbroken and I mean some real s with serious issues when there are plenty of fun, nice guys around (like...

View more questions Search