Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovestowine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Fish shaped bottle Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori Wine unopened. Worth anything?
    Just purchased Fish shaped bottle of unopened Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori White wine for $3 at an estate sale? Anyone have any idea of the value?
    HeatherDawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2011, 11:01 AM

Hello there! I collect these bottles and have 7 empty ones and 1 full, unopened one. I got the full, unopened Orvieto fish for around $47.00.The other bottles were obtained for anywhere between $17.00 and $37.00.
    If you are ever interested in selling the fish bottle, let me know... I'd be very interested.If not, enjoy the bottle! They are beautiful glass works of art!:0 have a good day!
    kimberlyselden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 10:32 AM
    In cleaning out my grandmothers house I just found this fish bottle of Orveito. It's empty but the bottle has been beautifully preserved. Let me know if you are interested.
    Lovestowine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherDawn View Post
    Hello there! I collect these bottles and have 7 empty ones and 1 full, unopened one. I got the full, unopened Orvieto fish for around $47.00.The other bottles were obtained for anywhere between $17.00 and $37.00.
    If you are ever interested in selling the fish bottle, let me know...I'd be very interested.If not, enjoy the bottle! They are beautiful glass works of art!:0 have a good day!
    I still have this unopened bottle, if you are interested in purchasing it let me know. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

How long does an unopened bottle of baileys irish cream last [ 7 Answers ]

Is it safe to drink unopened bottle of Baileys that has a date of Feb.08

How long will Red Wine keep unopened in the Fridge? [ 0 Answers ]

Have an unopened bottle of red wine that has been in my fridge for 4-5years. Is it safe to assume it is probably bad? I am not a wine expert by no stretch of the imagination. So, do you think it would be good or bad?

View more questions Search