Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 09:18 PM
    How do I make my desktop like this.
    I found this picture of someone's desktop. How do they add all that stuff to a picture and have the picture on their? Is it like a program or a download or is it just fake?
    Attached Images

coldguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 10:03 PM
    samurize is a good place to start.
    Prepare to spend a lot of time reading if you want good results on your own... or just uses others work.

Lifehacker recently had an article on top desktops that would prove insightful for you I bet.

maramfaith24 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 10:58 PM
    Maybe even try the Alien Ware website? My boyfriend gets a lot of backgrounds off there. You don't have to have a computer from them either, he has a Vaio..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

How do I make a invoice template in Excel but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make an invoice template but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 using Excel or Excel and Mail Merge

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

Make remote desktop through ADSL Modem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ADSL access point modem(D-link DSL 2640T) at my home that Valid IP address is assigned on it. Also two PCs connect through the ADSL Modem access point to Internet. I want make remote desktop connection to one of the PCs from Intenet outside my home. Meanwhile the two PCs get...

Make remote desktop through ADSL Modem [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ADSL access point modem(D-link DSL 2640T) at my home that Valid IP address is assigned on it. Also two PCs connect through the ADSL Modem access point to Internet. I want make remote desktop connection to one of the PCs from Intenet outside my home. Meanwhile the two PCs get...

View more questions Search