Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgoree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 05:12 AM
    What should I say in the thank you letter for the newspaper?
    I need help writing a thank you letter to everyone, for all their help and support after my Daughters death.
    thalassa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoree
    I need help writing a thank you letter to everyone, for all thier help and support after my Daughters death.
    First of all, I am truly sorry for your loss.

The letter should be something like this:

To all relatives. Friends, doctors, nurses, neighbors and everyone who stood by our family during the tragic moments following the loss of our beloved (give name), either through their physical presence or with their phonecalls, letters, and compassionate thinking, we are expressing our kindest thanks to them. May the Lord keep them safe.
    gregoriana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 12:22 PM
    What I have to say in a letter-respond from a faithful reader,who is happy with the change of my newspaper... I have to be the editor... *** smb help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

Divorce ad in the newspaper [ 3 Answers ]

Can I place an ad in the paper to get a divorce since I don't know the whereabouts of my husband? If so, how much will it cost me and can I do it on my own or do I need a lawyer?:confused:

Newspaper Demographics [ 10 Answers ]

Subject: Newspaper Demographics NEWSPAPER READERS 1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country. 2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.

Can I sue a newspaper for slander? [ 16 Answers ]

Recently I placed advertisements with a local independent newspaper. I was late on paying my bills with the owner of the newspaper. The paper then decided to run negative ads about my business, stating I have "sub-par" products, and why shop at my store when there are perfectly better stores like...

Newspaper Ads [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to put the owner of a business owners' name on the ad? If you are looking for info from the public, can you place an ad requesting info for "John Doe" who works in cement or such and place the ad in the newspaper under the appropriate section such as construction?? If you have the...

View more questions Search