Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bchichester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:27 PM
    How am I related to.
    How am I related to my Brother's Daughter's Son and what do I call him (ie cousin, nephew, etc.) Also, is that changed in any way if the Daughter is adopted. I am assumed it does not change as it should not matter. I do need an expert answer, though. Thank you.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
    The son of your brother's daughter is your great-nephew, since the daughter your brother adopted is legally your niece, her child is legally your great-nephew, but it gets all convoluted so I'd just have him call you aunt. :P
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 12, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Charoltte is correct. I call my aunt "Auntie" . She is my son's great-aunt... so great he calls her "Super Auntie". How cute!
    bchichester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Comment on charlotte234s's post
    Awesome. Thanks for such a fast answer as I needed it so I could sign a birthday card!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Welcome!
    vibert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 01:49 PM
    How am I related to my son in law,s half sister,s family

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are we related? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been knowing this guy for a while and I really like him. But he has the same last name as my brother (my dad's son). I asked him if he was related to him and he said no, but you really never know these days. So my question is do you know of a way I could find out for sure if I am related to...

How are we related? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandfather and their great-grandfather were the same person. How are we related? Thanks

Automobile related [ 1 Answers ]

16v indicates that each cylinder carrys 4 valve But can any body tell me what for these no of valves are being used instead of 2 valve Would this going to increase any efficiency

Are we related [ 12 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search