Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinildy718 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:09 PM
    What does it mean when I keep finding pennies in my yard
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2010, 06:06 PM

Are the pennies old or new? Could be some kids are throwing the pennies if they are newer into your yard.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Sep 27, 2010, 06:26 PM

Yep sounds like it means someone is throwing money away. "Kids" sounds to be correct.

Too bad it isn't dollars.

Anyway, collect them up. Free money is no bad thing - however small the denomination.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 06:29 AM

I would check the dates to help determine when it might have happened.
    Not Likely Pennies From Heaven.
    Do you have a hole in your pocket?
    Would think you would be finding dimes as well.
    If So you should soon be finding Nickels and Quarters.
    All in one spot?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 08:06 AM

If they are older dates then possibly you have a ghost who likes to "bring" you stuff. I have several ghosts but they bring me coins inside my home or inside my car and not in the yard. It's amazing considering I use plastic to pay for everything that I keep getting a pocketbook full of coins in the bottom that I have to empty out every so many weeks or my purse is too heavy. Mine bring me every denomination of coins. My son found several dollars in coins inside his locked stand up tool chest in the bottom under the bottom drawer. Funny thing is he doesn't go out shopping to get change of any sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Things Underground in Your Yard That You Didn't Expect to Be There [ 23 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if there are other folks out there who have found artifacts or other things underground in their yards that they weren't sure as to what they were or if they did know what they were, didn't expect to find such a thing or things in their yard. While rototilling a number of...

Finding pennies [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I hope I'm asking in the right category Years ago someone told me if you threw your extra pennies around in your house (under beds, couchs, dressers, corners etc) thst you would always have money. I did this every home I lived in for the past 20some years Wellabout a year ago or so I quit...

Finding things in your yard you didn't expect to find [ 4 Answers ]

I found a cement slab that sits about 6 inches below my drive way it is a cement slab that is 5ft x 5ft with 9 1/2 inch circle in the middle of one end of it. It's weird I had never seen anything like it.

Blank pennies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone knows if blank pennies have any value. In the last month I have stumbled across 3 of them.. They are just pennies that were not stamped on either side. I think it's weird that I've never seen this my entire life and now I have 3 with in the last month... Pennies from...

View more questions Search