Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Hunter Thermostat RE CO message
    My Hunter Thermostat 44110 show "RE CO" as a flashing message. What does this mean and what do I do about it?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Please Please Please! Call Hunter Customer Care at 1-888-830-1326, tell them your model number and dilemma. I called recently about one of their products and was helped not only quickly but for free!
    hairball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 02:18 PM
    You COULD call, or I could just tell you that is what they call "Auto Recovery Mode" It has to do with the energy savings feature and will happen when there is a scheduled change in temperature that will require the furnace/air conditioner to kick on. It's just trying to change the temperature gradually before the start of the next program period to keep it from having to work harder and cost you more money. If you pull it off the wall and turn it over you can disable the "Auto Recovery" switch (SW4) and it will no longer do it. Leaving it on won't hurt anything but it may save you a few extra dollars every month.
    RAGNAROK987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 02:12 PM
    ^^Hairball is right. You can check the manual. If you have lost it or neglected to keep it, you can view it online at http://www.manualsonline.com, or at Hunter's own website.
    bencjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Question!! I Just Bought A New Hunter Thermostat The Other Day! Been Trying To Figure Out How To Set It Where It Will Just Cut Off & On As The Temp Changes! When I Set It On , Say 78 , It runs A Long Time! I Set It To Auto Recovery And My Unit Is Electric!! I Set The Switch To HE , And I Set The Switch To Enable , Position! Now When I Have All This Set Right Or Like I Have It Set , If I set It to 78 Degrees , When Should It Cut off And not Run All The Time, Or Should I Set It For 80 Or More! Its About 96 Outside Right Now , With The Index , Its probably 100 . Please Someone Answer asap Please!! Thanks Ben!!
    acommons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 03:18 PM
    I have a similar problem, but my Hunter Thermostat 44660 is displaying CO for the temperature when I am trying to program it... and it won't let me set it to a real temp.

In the morning, the heat has not come on, and when I try to raise the temperature, it takes many presses of UP and Down to get it to let me set the temp where I want it.

THoughts?
    Medrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 03:09 PM
    I have a thermostat model 44660 and get an error code C00. What is that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Thermostat Wiring [ 8 Answers ]

It seems we are all having trouble with the Hunter 44110. I just moved into a house and I'm trying to install my programmable thermostat. I'm going from a Simple Comfort 2001 with a green, yellow, white, blue and red set up as G Y W C R I'm confused as do I use the jumper wire in Rh and...

Hunter Thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I seem to have "developed" a problem tonight. I just removed my old manual thermo and labeled the wiring accordingly. It looked the heat hot came into a spot labeled "4". Then it was jumpered to Rc. So when I hooked up the Hunter programmable 44360, there was already a jumper between Rc and...

Hunter thermostat 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat. I felt well and all of the lights ( temp,...

Hunter thermostat--no AC message [ 1 Answers ]

I have read other questions and answers but still getting no where===While I do get this message---I have also checked with my meter and am getting voltage back through --but a tad more than the 24.6==actually getting about 26.1--other than that I see nothing wrong--but still get the dang NO AC...

Need Help with Hunter Thermostat Please [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Payne PF1MNC hvac, and just replaced my White Rodgers thermostat (It wasn't blowing hot air or kicking in in Auto mode) with a Hunter 44155C. There were 4 wires attached: G to G R to Rh (with jumper) Y to Y1 W to W And an unattached B I attached them the same to the Hunter:

View more questions Search