Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoro314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 09:04 AM
    How to become fat in a month,I am too lean ,my is so small
    Am male,everyone is saying that am lean,my shoulder bones can be seen outside,due to small back pain occurs wenevever I sit ,bcoz am sitting on my bones,I tried to increase ma weight,but its not increasing,its 50kg,ma height is 172cm,no other diseases for me,I want to become fat as fast as possiible,am 22 year old,ma hand bones are projected to outside at back ,I have only 28size hip,believe that you will help me as fast
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2010, 10:23 AM

Well to gain weight eating fatty foods would not be the best option. That will make you very unhealthy. You can eat healthy foods like salads, fruit, and grilled fish and chicken. Things like that. You can eat more of it but not too much. And you may want to talk to a doctor that can help you with that.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2010, 03:00 PM

You have to take in more calories to gain weight.

• Eat frequently! -- Make time for 3 large meals and 2-3 hefty snacks every day.

• Eat larger than normal portions at meals!

• Eat higher calorie foods! --Choose dried fruit,starchy vegetables, dense whole grain breads and cereals, hearty bean soups, nuts...

• Add lots of “extras” to food! -- Don’t eat anything plain.

• Add healthy unsaturated fats: olive and canola oil, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, avocados.

• Add healthy carbs and protein: honey, jam, dried fruit, wheat germ, nonfat dried milk powder, soy protein powder.

• Make beverages count! -- Drink shakes, milk, juice, etc. instead of water, coffee, tea, and diet sodas.

• Do resistance exercises! -- Weight training helps convert the extra calories into muscle rather than flab. Aim for 2-3 times per week.
    shikur21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Comment on shikur21's post
    Sorry about that! I am new to this, and I was not quite sure my previous question went through. My first and second try did not go through at all. Your answer, however, told me to go through the administrator, which I have already done. I need to
    shikur21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Comment on shikur21's post
    What kind of calories execise n other solutions would choosable for me 2 become fat with in a month.
    vmogral Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 07:19 AM
    I am just 16 and everybody says that I am too thin for my age. Could you please suggest me a good advice to over come my problem.
    choden gurung Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 11:24 PM
    Eat Banana and drink lot of Water... After having Sex don't drink water at all.
    choden gurung Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 11:28 PM
    I am very thin and I am 27 years old... So how can I become fat within a month? Please help me if you have good resolutions .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this shravan from hyderabad.I don't understand why am not becoming fat.my age is 23.my weight is 58,and my height is 6.please suggest me how to become fat.

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 yrs old . I am very thin. I am only 49 kg. 5.7" inches.how can i improve my health Reply me

How to become fat with in 1 month [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Im a Maldivian 22 years Old Im very tall. My height is 6ft something I want to change my body. I want to become fat and I tried many times... every time I'm failing it. I usually eat omlets and stuffs like that... need help... tell me how can I get fat... with in ONE month

Want to become fat in one month [ 1 Answers ]

Myself raj , 22 years old, I am thin, I want to become fat,, in one month, can you gv any suggestons

Want to become fat in one month [ 1 Answers ]

Myself raj , 22 years old, I am thin, I want to become fat,, in one month, can you gv any suggestons

View more questions Search