Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmwp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 09:24 PM
    How do I convert a ctg file to jpeg?
    I have a Panasonic Lumix and I took some pics and videos of my niece's wedding. I transferred and view pics fine, no problem. When I get to the videos, they won't play and are stated as being a 'ctg' file. I have googled it and it is an ending for a Canon camera. How did I get this on my Panasonic camera?
    MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I CONVERT THESE TO JPEG SO THAT I CAN VIEW THEM AND EMAIL THEM OUT TO FAMILY?? HELP!

Trudy
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 09:36 PM

Useful info here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...rmat-3727.html
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 03:40 AM

The Lumix should come with some simple software that will process "ctg" movie files. If not, than you will have to download 3rd party software and convert "ctg" file to file of your choice. Than, process it as you wish...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to save JPEG into smaller size of file... [ 1 Answers ]

Im using Corel and Adobe... I want to know how to export my work into a smaller size of JPEG file... cause I enccounter this when Im to upload a photo in a site... but it asking me to upload only 110 x 110 pixels and 15k... so I edit my 2 x 2 photo (300 DPI) using photoshop I try to reduce the...

Convert CTG to JPEG [ 1 Answers ]

I recently took some pictures on my new camera and now I cannot view them on my PC. How do I convert the file type from CTG to JPEG? PLEASE HELP!

Windows XP - Word 2003 convert document to JPEG [ 6 Answers ]

I have a word document that has photos in it. I want to convert the whole thing to JPEG, Save it on a CD or Scandisk so that I can take it to the store and print off copies on the "use it yourself" photo machine. Can someone help me with the steps to have it ready to take to make the copies...

Unable to read file header message when attempting to open jpeg attachments [ 7 Answers ]

I have been unable to open jpeg files that are attached to email for several days! I have tried both Thunderird and Outlook Express and have disabled the block on attachments. No luck! The problem seemed to start when I attempted to load WinFax Pro and had an incomplete installation then when...

View more questions Search